Topic: New Legacy screenshots again  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
New Legacy screenshots again
« on: April 18, 2006, 04:08:04 pm »
From Gameinformer

Featuring an ENT-era Miranda or rough equivalent, a new TMP-era Romulan ship, a nice refit Constitution, a refit Excelsior, a Borg Tactical Cube, a TMP-era Federation dreadnaught, a Klingon bird of prey, a TMP-era Miranda, and a very hideous rendition of Deep Space Nine.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Mr_Tricorder

• 3D modeler /animator
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Commander
  • Trekkie at Large
    • My myspace page
Re: New Legacy screenshots again
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:38:20 pm »
Excellent!  Of all of the Star Trek games currently in development, this one is the only one I'm really looking forward to.  I really hope that it will be able to stand as a good solid game and that it's not just a Star Trek clone of Star Wars: Empire at War.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 12:48:57 am »
Yeah, that DS9 model looks pretty bad.  I wonder if it's just a low-poly filler until they get the higher-poly one completed.  All the other ships look so well done, it would be a shame if they left that model in there.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline IndyShark

• Last Knight Standing of the late, great KNF, Member GDA
  • Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 07:12:56 pm »
That was cool. Thanks for sharing!

Love that Miranda!