Topic: WAR ! Fed ship (DemonFly) attacks Rom (Skaren)  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Skaren

• http://www.evensong.us/images/avatars/ban.jpg
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Resistance is Futile
    • SFC Campaign System
WAR ! Fed ship (DemonFly) attacks Rom (Skaren)
« on: April 10, 2006, 07:44:06 am »
Trans Galactic News:

Recently incursions into the Neutral Zone by a Federation CA commanded by the famed captain known as "The Demon" have caused the Romulans to respond with force.  The Federation ship had breached the Neutral Zone on repeated occasions, used long range probes into Romulan space, and scanned Romulan Outposts.  The actions were a clear violation of the treaty.

The Imperial "High" command dispatched one if its most "advanced" cruisers to deal with the threat.  The War Eagle mounted the latest of Romulan super weapons the dreaded R torpedo and the latest in ultra fast warp drives.  The vessel was ordered to the front commanded by Captain Skaren.  The new warp drives propelled the ship at a mind boggling speed of warp 3 and in a matter of a few weeks the ship had reach the Neutral Zone.

Reports are that after stalking its prey for some time the Romulan ship was engaged by the Fed CA.  The very first shot of the battle landed the R torpedo smack on the front shield of The Demons ship.  A mighty cheer went up on the Romulan vessel as the stricken Federation Cruiser completely lost its #1 shield and massive damage coursed through the ship. 

The Romulan commander has reported that after that early victory the "The Demon" was like a wounded animal, cornered and out of its mind.  The Federation ship continued the battle at close range pounding the Cloaked Romulan.  At a critical moment in the battle the NSM was deployed right on top of the stationary Fed!!  As the Rom moved away the order was given to launch the shuttle.  In a unreal stroke of the luck a prior photon hit had welded the clamshell doors on the WE shuttle bay shut!! 

The Fate was sealed on the WE and the Demon continued his crazed assault.  The WE was destroyed all hands lost.

The Romulans have sworn that this outrage will be avenged !!  The wounded Demon ship will be hunted down and its commander will be brought to justice!!
SFC:OPCS

StarFleet Command: Orion Pirates Campaign System

http://sfbuaw.com/intro.php

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
Re: WAR ! Fed ship (DemonFly) attacks Rom (Skaren)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 06:02:21 pm »
Intergallactic space message sent to Federation outpost 69:

"Fed CA incurred minor damage as a Romulan War Eagle flown by a known Romulan traitor Skaren was destroyed.  All damages repaired and the CA is moving into the neutral zone to try to understand the reason of the attack clearly on our side of the neutral zone.  Dfly out."

Offline Skaren

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Resistance is Futile
    • SFC Campaign System
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 07:31:29 pm »
The Romulan Imperium will not stand for this blatant disrespect for national sovereignty.  Furthermore the devious attack on the on the new advanced design WE cruiser will be avenged.

We have launched another ship at maximum warp ( warp 3 ) that vessel should be at the front lines in a few short weeks.

Trans Galactic News is also reporting that the Romulans have invested heavily into a new technology,....  the Romulans have purchased a microphone   :D  Teamspeak watch out !!

I will hunt you down Demon Spawn !

>:(

PS it was fun duking it out the other night I look forward to our rematch, may the Probe Gods be with me again,.. Amen,.. Ah smoke.
S
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:57:00 pm by skaren »

Offline Skaren

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Resistance is Futile
    • SFC Campaign System
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 07:25:38 pm »
It several weeks since the destruction of Skaren's Vessel, by the Federation Captain know simply as The Demon.

The super cruiser (WE) drops out of warp 3, at last she has made the front lines.

The Captain orders a full scan of the wreckage of Skarens sister ship, it is a sad data readout, not much left of her.

Further scans have show no sign of the Federation cruiser in the area.  The fact is the Romulans have yet to get the advanced scanner technology from the Klingons in time to be implemented on this warship.  In vain the ships looks and picks over various asteroid fields and nebula in an attempt to locate The DemonFly and his ship.

The Captain stands, and orders,....  "Comm, send out the following broadcast message,  "To The Demon, Captain of the Federation Cruiser, we are sick of trying to find your hidden ship.  We have searched the GSA sector for several nights now in vain.  Prove your honor again and meet me for battle, the day and time of your choice.  I Romulan Commander Sekatarious Newbinian will avenge Skaren     ;)

Sekatarious heads back to his ready room for a shot of Scotch.

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 09:01:37 pm »
"Captain, message coming accross the open communications channels.  Let me patch it through"   click beepeep click:

"To The Demon, Captain of the Federation Cruiser, we are sick of trying to find your hidden ship.  We have searched the GSA sector for several nights now in vain.  Prove your honor again and meet me for battle, the day and time of your choice.  I Romulan Commander Sekatarious Newbinian will avenge Skaren"

Little did the Romulans realize that the dastardly Federation ship had actually not gone anywhere but lay in wait just outside the Romulan sensor range for days awaiting for a concrete number of ships to show.  Luckily the Romulan High Command are about as smart as Romulan Ale and only sent 1 ship to investigate.

DemonFly issues orders:  "Comms, bounce the following message off that nebula we passed a few hours ago. :  "We the Federation have stayed on our side of the neutral zone till now.  You have the NERVE to call us out after what you have done.  For that insult alone your heads will roll.  I will meet you out in battle Tomorrow night in GSA sector."

Skaren, been outa town for a bit since this site has been back up.  If I see you tonight, will get it done then.

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 11:04:04 pm »
My apologies Skaren for the match Thursday night.  The cugs match that was to start by 7:30 did not start till 7:55.  To boot, it took just over 1/2 hour to fly.  By the time it was over, you were offline.  I did not know your time was going to be that short.  I wish to fly you again very soon.

Name a night(other than this wednesday) and a time anywhere from 7 pm to midnight (wednesday night only available after 11 pm)  and I will schedule you in, with no pregame to our game.