Topic: Tavern Dynaverse  (Read 1134 times)

Offline bca11

• Lt. Junior Grade
Tavern Dynaverse
« on: January 17, 2006, 12:23:42 am »
Hello, I am a newbie, so forgive me if my questions seem silly.

I am trying to play on the Tavern dynaverse and so I have looked at the tavern.250free.com page to get the stuff I need.

The way I understood the intructions I need the 8 model zip files, the new models zip file, the repaired models zip file, the OP scrips zip files, and the OP shiplist zip file to play. Is that correct, do I really need all of the above?

If so would  still be able to play multiplaer games with people who just have the 4.0 update?

Also, the OP shiplist file on teh tavern page is corrup, could someone point me to a useable file.

Thanks.

Offline bca11

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Tavern Dynaverse
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 12:26:58 am »
Also, I am looking for a copy of the mod chooser. The one on the downloads page is not present. So, could someone point me to where I might find the file?

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 01:51:56 am »

for the tavern you need all that, my advice is to try something a bit more conventional like the forge to start, for that you need OP+4.0 and the forge ship list and mission pack all come with installers.
 and welcome to the comunity, if you have any more questions just ask someone will get back to ya with an answer if we arnt blowing each other up  ;D

Offline bca11

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 01:57:34 am »
Thank you.:)

Another question. If I intall the Tavern shiplist, or the KCW shiplist. Are they backwards compatable with 4.0, or do I need to reinstall 4.0 to play with someone using that?

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 02:10:27 am »

they are not compatible at all there is usually a uninstaller for most servers, I don't think the tavern has one as I had to reinsall the game after playing on the tavern but that was a while back.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 04:54:42 am »
Also, I am looking for a copy of the mod chooser. The one on the downloads page is not present. So, could someone point me to where I might find the file?

Download link fixed, thanks for lettting us know.

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 08:28:03 am »
 TO  make you  Game work if you play the  Tavern  I suggest that you make a couple  of files and  name them op4.0 and tavern. You can then just gointo your game and swtich the sl and fl whenever you want. I have several shiplists that i use and this causes me no problems what soever.The mod thin works well aslo  and is  faster But it only lets you have  four and i use more.