Topic: How many of you all Play Guild Wars?  (Read 25699 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: How many of you all Play Guild Wars?
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2007, 09:34:16 am »
you sure isnt named after the dirtier side of ur wife  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Boy aint that the truth. The other day she wanted to try this thing called Role Playing, so she dressed up in this school girls uniform, and said, I've been Naughty. So I took off my belt, and smacked her once, and Yelled, If you don't get of the Dope and get your College GPA at least up to 3.8, I'm cutting you off.

She then told me I didn't completly understand the exercise. :D

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2007, 03:47:35 pm »
Some things never change do they I hope your Ele looks nice.Mani know where the best armour is for an Ele.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2007, 03:51:06 pm »
Some things never change do they I hope your Ele looks nice.Mani know where the best armour is for an Ele.

I'll have to use her over the weekend...

No get those dirty thought's out of your mind, I mean play the toon.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2007, 10:52:19 pm »
yeap VABBI armor is awesome for ele. But my nieces wanted 15 luxon for theres lol.

lol poor stephan. Though i need to find a gal like that, school gurls outfit and all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ofcourse she needs to be outa school lol.

Offline Darth Sidious

• Lt.
  • One Winged Angel
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2007, 10:14:43 am »
Obsidian Ele is best.

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2007, 05:04:43 pm »
yeap VABBI armor is awesome for ele. But my nieces wanted 15 luxon for theres lol.

lol poor stephan. Though i need to find a gal like that, school gurls outfit and all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ofcourse she needs to be outa school lol.
Sounds kinda Kinky it would be nice though. :D ;) ::)

Obsidian is great but I don't know if Stephen gets down to ToA much I really need to for my Monk.I want what Mia has.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2007, 03:19:51 am »
Hey Age, I got you added in to the guild as a guest.

Hey I tell ya what, my wife surprised me today, and grabbed Nightfall for me, so I now have all 4 games. I'm a happy camper.

Stephen

Offline manitoba1073

• Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2007, 04:23:14 am »
Hey if you guys need help getting anything just let me know. FoW is easy to do lol.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 05:28:37 am »
I might take you up on that Mani. I'm having a hard time with that mission to save the 8 souls there at the temple. I can take about 4 of the bosses before Togo and Mehsomething or other die.

Stephen

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2007, 06:11:55 pm »
Hey if you guys need help getting anything just let me know. FoW is easy to do lol.
That is easy for you to say and Stephen is that one of the Factions missions in the City it is best to use some real ppl in those KC City ug.

Offline manitoba1073

• Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2007, 03:55:17 am »
yeap thats the one hes talking about i think. I found it better to use all henchies and heros myself and hope noone on the other side joins.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2007, 10:23:16 am »
Yeah that's what I'm trying to do also Mani. Bot mostly because of the satcon, If I get too many human peeps, I lag real bad.

Stephen

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2007, 02:41:37 pm »
yeap thats the one hes talking about i think. I found it better to use all henchies and heros myself and hope noone on the other side joins.
What if you don't have heros and the henchies mm they need a protection Monk hench as the healer is worse than Alesia.I know you can get thru it really easy now but think back when you first did it with no heros.Most groups don't like smiters

What is satcon?

Offline Darth Sidious

• Lt.
  • One Winged Angel
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2007, 03:24:48 pm »
Satilite Connection.  AKA add at least 600-1000ms pingtime.

Which mission is being problematic?  Vizunah Square is the one with 2 full parties (one from Local Quarter, one from Foreign).  Tannakhai Temple is the one where you have to save the 8 spirits from Shiro's posession, ending with Vizu.

One way to make nearly every mission eaiser (requires either GW:EotN or Nightfall) is to use a hero Minion Master.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2007, 04:51:55 pm »
Tha Tannaki Temple mission is where I got stuck on Factions. I went ahead and am playing through Nightfall right now with a Paragon/Ranger. I called her Denny with a stick.

Stephen

Offline VanZan

• Klingon Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Man is by nature a political animal
    • Outpostraders/Section8
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2007, 08:49:50 pm »
I do, i do!

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2007, 08:42:46 am »
Hey VanZan, welcome to the boards, I just read your post on startrek Online and god's and heroes.
wow, Well, your one of us now, so let me know your screen name, and I'll put you on the friend list for guild wars

Stephen

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2007, 03:56:34 pm »
I haven't been on in a while but if anyone here needs help just yell and I'll try to help if I can.  Just say your from dyna because I might not recognize the screen name.

Offline VanZan

• Klingon Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Man is by nature a political animal
    • Outpostraders/Section8
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2007, 04:36:28 pm »
Hey VanZan, welcome to the boards, I just read your post on startrek Online and god's and heroes.
wow, Well, your one of us now, so let me know your screen name, and I'll put you on the friend list for guild wars

Stephen

Ah, thank you for the warm welcome. Ill have to check and see what my name is, i think it is Alter of VanZan.

Cheers,

V

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2007, 10:24:55 am »
Hey if any of you have a Fiery Bow string, I would love to have , buy, trade for it.

Stephen