Topic: How many of you all Play Guild Wars?  (Read 25709 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: How many of you all Play Guild Wars?
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 02:08:40 pm »
Yeah I've got a few toons who are level 20. Question, do you have to beat the main quest before you can get there?

I have seen what I think is the Chasm, and I click on it for about 30 minutes, but I can't enter that area. I know I have the right access key also, as I got the Nightfall free play thingie when I ordered it.

Man I hope I can get this figured out, as on the main storyline, I'm still stuck at the Temple quest, where you have to release 8 souls.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline MelbuFrahma

• Left out in the Cold
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2007, 01:24:01 am »
Wow it's been so long since i've been on this board.

to answer your question.. Yes there is a quest to complete before moving into the new area of GW.. i know this cuase my wife plays GW everyday. Although i was offered an account with like 10 or more random race/class lvl 20 toons. i still have to pass on GW.

I'm on the darker side of MMO's
Since my last visit I've Beta tested Lord of the rings online from alpha to release.. quit a couple months ago cause it's just way to easy.
ANyways.. i'm opt'ing to give up all MMO's for Pirates of the Burning sea Comming soon to a Port near you. (with cannons blazing)
Like the  SFC series it is totlaly based on player skill with use of the weapons on the ship. Which should give the thrills of SFC once again.
And a big kudos to FLS for actually taking the time it takes to make a great game. Yay!

hehe ok.

As much as i would like to play on Dynaverse again.. i'm afriad to get my ass handed to me everyday again.

Offline Darth Sidious

• Lt.
  • One Winged Angel
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2007, 08:13:49 am »
Yeah I've got a few toons who are level 20. Question, do you have to beat the main quest before you can get there?

I have seen what I think is the Chasm, and I click on it for about 30 minutes, but I can't enter that area. I know I have the right access key also, as I got the Nightfall free play thingie when I ordered it.

Man I hope I can get this figured out, as on the main storyline, I'm still stuck at the Temple quest, where you have to release 8 souls.

Stephen

I think one of the Imperial Guards in Kaineg Center has the quest you need to access the Chasm.

I've only ever done it from Kamadan

Offline IAF Lyrkiller

• Semi retired, but I am still around
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Commander
  • JAG & Tech Support
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2007, 04:54:07 pm »
I was, I will need to reinstall it and also will need to find my login info. ;D

KAT-Lyrkiller
Semi-retired
Captain of the MSC Maus
MEMBER OF KLAW
SILENCE.....I keel you!!!

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2007, 05:15:44 pm »

Stephen

I think one of the Imperial Guards in Kaineg Center has the quest you need to access the Chasm.

I've only ever done it from Kamadan

Yeah I think Sidious is right, you get the quest from one of the Guards.  I've done it in both LA and Kamadan so I'm not sure about Factions.  It's easier to get to EN from Kamadan then it is from LA as the monsters are higher level in LA.

Offline MelbuFrahma

• Left out in the Cold
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2007, 05:36:13 pm »
Umm yeah ok so i asked my wife.. and she told me to go here: http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Quest

cause she has no clue what you all are talking about. something within factions she's guessing.

But she offers you this name fo in game help : Fullmana Alchemist
Tell him you were send courtesy of : Shamira Malak  some type of monk toon.. i dont know.,

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2007, 06:05:32 pm »
Thanks guys. Man this place has always been the best.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Darth Sidious

• Lt.
  • One Winged Angel
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2007, 10:09:12 pm »
The KC quest to get to Gwen content is given from Minister of Maintainance Raiugyon, who's nearish the entrance to Raisu Palace Explorable

Offline Tus-XC

• Capt
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Commander
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2007, 10:32:29 pm »
well i'm back on... had to go get me wireless broadband through verizon to do it (that and the academy internet is really really slow)
Rob

"Elige Sortem Tuam"

Offline MelbuFrahma

• Left out in the Cold
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 12:29:15 am »
The KC quest to get to Gwen content is given from Minister of Maintainance Raiugyon, who's nearish the entrance to Raisu Palace Explorable

Yep he's right!

Quest is called

I feel the Earth move Beneath Cantha's Feet. from the Minsiter of Maintiance.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2007, 12:54:37 pm »
Yeah I finally figured it out, It was my error. I had added the code from the sign in page, instead of the edit account page. Still haven't found the special Pre-Order weapons though, but I'm having a blast.

Stephen

Offline Darth Sidious

• Lt.
  • One Winged Angel
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2007, 01:12:26 pm »
Yeah I finally figured it out, It was my error. I had added the code from the sign in page, instead of the edit account page. Still haven't found the special Pre-Order weapons though, but I'm having a blast.

Stephen

If you pre-ordered Gwen - type /bonus when you're logged in as any of your characters - the bonus items will appear in your inventory (customized for your character).

Offline Tus-XC

• Capt
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Commander
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2007, 01:27:20 pm »
to add to that, make sure your in a town when you do that
Rob

"Elige Sortem Tuam"

Offline Darth Sidious

• Lt.
  • One Winged Angel
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2007, 02:41:16 pm »
to add to that, make sure your in a town when you do that

I always forget that part :P

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2007, 04:25:21 pm »
Ahh thanks guys, I thought it was /special. DOH!

Stephen

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2007, 04:57:31 pm »
Yeap got GW EoTN myself and it is probably the last Expansions that will come out before GW2 comes out.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2007, 09:23:08 am »
Age if you want, LEt me know the name of your toon, and I'll add you to our Taldren Guild. Same goes for anyone else who want's to join us.

Stephen

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2007, 05:38:29 pm »
Age if you want, LEt me know the name of your toon, and I'll add you to our Taldren Guild. Same goes for anyone else who want's to join us.

Stephen
Mani would of done that along tome ago or as soon as he saw me playing GW anyways I got my own guild it goes back to beta if you want to add me to your friends list it is Misty Maiden.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2007, 06:02:39 pm »
Will do age, Misty Maiden, hehe, all my toons are named somehow after my wife, except for Succibi Scourge, she's my E/N, I use here when I want to feel Dirty. :D ;)

Stephen

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2007, 12:54:16 am »
you sure isnt named after the dirtier side of ur wife  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: