Topic: Diamond Select Toys unveils Enterprise-E  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Diamond Select Toys unveils Enterprise-E
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 12:09:32 pm »
OK, abit of Personal stuff here, Dave Ferrel Hooked me into Moddeling again, by Sending me Back in 2002 I believe a model of the original Enterprise, which I turned into the Evil Fed ship from the Other Universe. In the following years, I've done maybe three other models, But I have to give Cred to David for interesting me again, in a hobby I had when I was a kid.

Now with this new Model coming out, I'm extremely Interested, in this one. From the Pics, It looks pretty sweet, Of course, I'll have to add some battle damage to one Iteration of It, But It looks pretty sweet.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline IndyShark

• Last Knight Standing of the late, great KNF, Member GDA
  • Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 06:19:16 pm »
How much will it cost and how big is it?

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 06:41:22 pm »
The box on that product reminds me of the Enterprise-A model/toy by Art Asylum I've always wanted but never got.  Nevertheless, even though I'm not Sovereign-class fan, I like the product.  It's much better than the concept art-looking Sovereign-class toy I got nine or ten years ago. :)

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 10:12:26 pm »
FYI, Art Asylum got bought out by DST, or somesuch, so this one is by the same designers.  Also, word has it that it'll hit online stores come mid February.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline kmelew

• "From the Place of the Hops-Growers"
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 10:17:13 pm »
OK, abit of Personal stuff here, Dave Ferrel Hooked me into Moddeling again, by Sending me Back in 2002 I believe a model of the original Enterprise, which I turned into the Evil Fed ship from the Other Universe. In the following years, I've done maybe three other models, But I have to give Cred to David for interesting me again, in a hobby I had when I was a kid.

Now with this new Model coming out, I'm extremely Interested, in this one. From the Pics, It looks pretty sweet, Of course, I'll have to add some battle damage to one Iteration of It, But It looks pretty sweet.

Stephen

You may want to check out www.federationmodels.com.
"I'm Kmelew, and I approve this post."

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 06:11:38 am »
Thanks for the link Kmelew.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War