Topic: Ultimate Avengers???  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Ultimate Avengers???
« on: December 05, 2005, 03:17:33 pm »
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
Re: Ultimate Avengers???
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 08:32:50 pm »
SUCKED!!!!!!

Download the final Season of JLU instead
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 09:12:55 pm »
Thanks DH, Will do.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 09:47:29 pm »
SUCKED!!!!!!

Download the final Season of JLU instead

That's a bit harsh..

Storyline-- Well it was horrible I admit, alien Nazi's usually suck- and the whol;e idea of "building the Avengers as a team" seemed kinda odd since
the movie was really the Hulk vs the Aliens.. and then a bunch of 1v1's vs the Hulk..

Characters- Well I admit i haven't actually read the Ultimate Verse issues of any of the Marvel characters.. (and I won't..until Ultimate Deadpool hits)
but they still seemed ..very lame..

Art -Well the art wasn't bad in places, in some the animation looked horrible.. but in some palces it wasn't bad.,.

So really if you're looking forward to it I'd say pick it up, the animation wasn't all bad.
Or if you're really looking for a marvel fix pick up the Spiderman series, really not bad.
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 07:13:17 am »

the movie was really the Hulk vs the Aliens.. and then a bunch of 1v1's vs the Hulk..

Thor went out like too much of a punk against the Hulk, that was the final nail in the coffin for this POS
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 09:43:18 am »
Not too mention that the Hulk pickup on that hammer/axe combo that they call Mjornir now...

And what is with the 'Go Green' Goldilocks anyways?

I was disappointed wtih it overall....

Now, JLA is supposed to be coming out on DVD and I think DC has really kiced Marvel's butt in regards to promoting the primary teams in their universes.
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 09:44:30 am »
BTW, anyone seen or heard of GANTZ?

DL'd it the other week and watched.... WOW.... I can see why it is the first anime series that was edited for TV.... much worst than normal for one of their 26 episode anime runs....
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay