Topic: Whats Next?  (Read 5047 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: Whats Next?
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2005, 07:34:08 am »
KBF-maQmIgh, dont believe a thing Grim says. And you have some preconcieved notions of how this community works that are far off in left field. I'll be more than willing to straighten you out on TS sometime. We have always had a few trouble makers in the community that convolute and distort the facts and stir up dissent and ill will. So let me know next time on the weekend you plan on doing some gaming and I'll chat with ya and get you up to speed on the real story.  ;)

Offline Grim

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2005, 07:43:21 am »
KBF-maQmIgh, dont believe a thing Grim says. And you have some preconcieved notions of how this community works that are far off in left field. I'll be more than willing to straighten you out on TS sometime. We have always had a few trouble makers in the community that convolute and distort the facts and stir up dissent and ill will. So let me know next time on the weekend you plan on doing some gaming and I'll chat with ya and get you up to speed on the real story.  ;)

LMFAO, I am a trouble maker? I am not the one who slated the community in a post because I didn't get enough attention from the playerbase.

If you read my posts I posted them because of my concerns about the community in relation to the declining playerbase, I gave my point of view about possible reasons why this may be happening, things that may be advisable to take into consideration something which I am entitled to do.

This is far from being a troublemaker...  If i was, surely i would be receiving loads of PM's and there would be posts in this thread agreeing with your opinion of me, something which doesn’t appear to be happening.

And this will be my final post on this.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2005, 07:52:55 am »
Glad you decided to finally stfu. You were near to starting to annoy me, fly.

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2005, 10:25:45 am »
Glad you decided to finally stfu. You were near to starting to annoy me, fly.

Careful.