Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 3143 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline oldmanken

• Le Boss!
  • Lt.
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 01:56:47 pm »
Was news of this on any other site?  If true, looks like they may be going after Guild Wars territory (which I am back to playing again).
"Purgatory is kinda like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really sh*t, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham." - Ray (Colin Farrell) in In Bruges

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 04:28:39 pm »
I'm not sure old Friend, Then again, I've been Offline today, so haven't been able to follow up on this one.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Acidrain2

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • OutpostGamez
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 03:17:31 pm »
I read on a Battlefield2 forum that someone from Blizzard got fired and he announced online that thier is Diablo3 in the works and also StarCraft. Diablo 3 is to be a battle for heaven between hell trying to take it over.

Acidrain

Offline IndyShark

• Last Knight Standing of the late, great KNF, Member GDA
  • Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 08:44:52 pm »
Cool. I love Diablo!

Offline Acidrain2

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • OutpostGamez
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 09:09:50 pm »
So do I.

Acidrain

762_XC

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 10:48:49 pm »
I hope it's not as absurdly difficult as D2 in Hell post-1.10. That was more like work than a game.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 03:04:02 pm »
I did not find Diablo 2 difficult at all. I found it a bit lackluster compared to the original though. Hopefully 3 will not require a bogus HT&L video card.  ::)

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 03:55:50 pm »
One suggestion If you can find It, Grab that game Sacred. That game was Diablo on Roids.

Stephen

762_XC

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 04:45:39 pm »
Bonk, may I then suggest soloing a melee Paladin on Hell difficulty. If you did it before 1.10 came out it doesn't count.

If Pally is not your thang, try anything but a Barb.

Offline FPF-AJTK

• You make it to the second commercial if your a
  • Lt.
  • Founding Member of the BLUE PLAGUE
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 06:30:11 pm »
 :o LOL, t00l and I both play Palis, whoda thunk it! I always play Palis, all the way from AD+D back in the day. Havent played it with the new 1.11 patch, and the "Uber-bosses", is it really that much sicker than the old hell hell?
RE-VER-SE: To move backwards, retrograde; movement that is not forward in nature.

[img]http://pages.sbcglobal.net/wanderer/_uimages/AJTK.jpg

762_XC

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 06:41:17 pm »
There's a 1.11? Holy p00p I can only imagine. I quit the game because 1.10 sucked so bad!

AJ you damn backwards flying flathead, I had better see ur arse on the next OP campaign!!!!!  :police:

Offline FPF-AJTK

• You make it to the second commercial if your a
  • Lt.
  • Founding Member of the BLUE PLAGUE
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 05:37:43 pm »
Yeah, they came out with a 1.11, I havent tried it yet. Has a secret way to get past HELL HELL to UBER HELL with UBER Diablo, UBER Mephisto, etc. New kick ass toys, auras and abilities jacked up, etc.

If I could get my freaking router to let me on a damn server, sure as hell I would be there. Im thinking next time, I might just run a damn cat5 thru the length of the damn house and try that.

I fire up solo OP and play with myself sometimes(and single play sfc as well) just so I can remember what real Starships looklike, lol. Course, going back to the admittedly dated, 2-D graphics of SFC after a year of Eve is a bit underwhelming, but nevertheless, I do so miss being called a stupid mother-f#cker and other niceites by DH when you fall a few inches out of formation.

;)
RE-VER-SE: To move backwards, retrograde; movement that is not forward in nature.

[img]http://pages.sbcglobal.net/wanderer/_uimages/AJTK.jpg