Topic: OT: Anyone else play MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries?  (Read 47937 times)

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
Re: OT: Anyone else play MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries?
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2005, 12:57:41 pm »
I thought I was imagining things, my saitek cyborg 3d has been acting weird since the 3.0.1 'bugfix' and I'm ready to retire it in favor of my trusty old CH flightstick. I LOVE analog.

Saitek issues: dern thing always loses it's center, drifts for no reason, and corrupts my BIOS when I unplug it before shutting down the PC. If I don't disconnect before power down, my PC boots with a black screen.

Any idea how to properly power down a saitek stick ?? anyone ?
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline OlBuzzard

• renegade
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2005, 01:06:15 pm »
I got most of those issues fixed  ( I think) ...   but now about 1/2 the switches on the 2nd half of the two piece x-45 are ignored  (like the dont even exist).  I'm guessing that I've got to look at the "programming" side of the X-45 to see if I can program it to work with the game ...   AGAIN !

If you aim at nothing:  you WILL hit it every time !

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2005, 04:54:27 pm »
I got most of those issues fixed  ( I think) ...   but now about 1/2 the switches on the 2nd half of the two piece x-45 are ignored  (like the dont even exist).  I'm guessing that I've got to look at the "programming" side of the X-45 to see if I can program it to work with the game ...   AGAIN !

Just go to the Options, then to contorls, progam it the way you want it, then save the config under your Saitek profiles.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2005, 09:13:12 am »
does anyone remember the name of the file "black knight terrain installer" ??  I forgot where I put it once I found it, and I'd like to get all my maps re-installed.

never mind...found it in this thread:

http://www.mektek.net/downloads/mw4/maps/mercmaps/vbkconv.htm

"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"