Topic: Well I have a job for at least this week  (Read 841 times)

Offline Khalee1

• Lt. Commander
Well I have a job for at least this week
« on: October 27, 2005, 08:38:54 am »
Every one got put on notice  by the company I work for they said they are  down sizeing, they allready let one go and cut hours of a few others. I did not get any hours cut this time but its only a matter of time before I do, as Im still a low man on the totum pole, and I cant do any stiping or waxing yet.

And with this anoucement I dought if they will be in any hurry to teach me now. Will probably put some one else in my store that can do all that, and either put me some where else and cut my hours or let me go,which I cant aford to have either happen. Or keep looking for other work, as I wasnt planning on quiting this job anytime soon

Espicaly sence I got to get the brakes fixed on my car, Or get another car.

Seem like every time things start looking up a bit I allways get knocked back down. Im getting to old too keep looking for work. :(

Offline Jack Morris

• Captain
Re: Well I have a job for at least this week
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 09:58:50 am »
You mean stripping or waxing with a buffer? K, us ole military vets could tell you how to do that, that's simple stuff man! You could show them that you learn on your own.  ;)

Offline Khalee1

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 08:01:04 am »
Well I find out next week If I get a pink slip or get cut hours. And I was going to try and get another vehicle too. But Because of this everything is on hold till next week.

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 09:04:28 am »
Have you considered trying to be your own cleaning company?  Go get a couple of small businesses as clients and keep all the money yourself?
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Jack Morris

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 12:28:56 pm »
Dracho has the ideas, and Sethan can guide you on getting a permit or license for your company K, it's time consuming but fairly easy from what he told me months ago.

both guys have experience running their own businesses, so you might want to talk to them.  ;D