Topic: Nexus: The Juoiter Incident (PC Game)  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Capt. Stigger

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Captain, If it's phasers you want... we've got em.
Nexus: The Juoiter Incident (PC Game)
« on: March 05, 2005, 02:15:55 pm »
Just wondering if anyone has tried (or heard of) Nexus...  From what I've read, it's an RTS Space fleet battle game with certain similarities to the SFC games.   Such as ships vying for optimum firing position, shields, fighters, etc.   It's published by HD Interactive/Vivendi Universal and developed by Mithis.
"Let us make sure that history never forgets the name... Enterprise"-- Capt. J.L. Picard

Offline Monty

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Nexus: The Juoiter Incident (PC Game)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 05:10:49 pm »
I've got that game. Its superb.

travel over to the games forum www.nexusthegame.com/forum to read numerous threads on what the game is like. Then check out the star trek AOW mod threads in the modifications forum for some trek eye candy.

You should DL and play the demo if you get a chance also.

Offline Capt. Stigger

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Captain, If it's phasers you want... we've got em.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 10:35:30 am »
Thanks for the response Monty!   
"Let us make sure that history never forgets the name... Enterprise"-- Capt. J.L. Picard

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 10:03:32 am »
A friend of mine brought his copy over to show me but I never got to actually play it.  Is this the game with the semi-real physics and the plotline where you're a war hero or something?
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight