Topic: SGO V Kills and Roleplay Thread: Round Two  (Read 20141 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: SGO V Kills and Roleplay Thread: Round Two
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2005, 12:06:09 am »
Kurok's H-CHC falls to the combined power of Dizzy's F-BB and TT's L-CWLF in a neb and Risky's crippled I-CSFZ disengaged on 2279.151

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2005, 12:23:23 am »

TT's CF and Mutt's BCPp killed Bearslayer's PAL the game had a dropped player and some lagg issues we were waiting for the RMs to make a ruling on this kill. You may be thinking of this one Hexx as we talked to you about right after it ended. The film I have maintains a view of the dropped player's ship so hard to see the details. TT did grab Bear in a tractor I over ran him and with our combined fire he did blow up. Bear showed up after in a CL of some sort. We did not post this kill as we want to make sure the RM's made a ruling on it. Lag issues aside it was a fun fight.

Of course, it was a fun fight for you.  You grabbed me with tractor just as I was crossing the border WITH A RANGE 20 TRACTOR.

But you are also forgetting to add that another player, my wing man, dropped, we got a host left with TT (of all people) getting the 'new host', and that you tractored he ened up holding me up with a range 20 tractor as I was crossing the border.

But just ignore the fact that I would have escaped plainly but for the lagged out range 20 tractor.  Which I did point out to you both as I left.

But why take my word for it, here is the film.  Enjoy watching the Van Damn style repeat of the blows coming in.... ::)

If you are still convinced you had a legitimate victory, take the points.
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2005, 12:59:44 am »

TT's CF and Mutt's BCPp killed Bearslayer's PAL the game had a dropped player and some lagg issues we were waiting for the RMs to make a ruling on this kill. You may be thinking of this one Hexx as we talked to you about right after it ended. The film I have maintains a view of the dropped player's ship so hard to see the details. TT did grab Bear in a tractor I over ran him and with our combined fire he did blow up. Bear showed up after in a CL of some sort. We did not post this kill as we want to make sure the RM's made a ruling on it. Lag issues aside it was a fun fight.

Of course, it was a fun fight for you.  You grabbed me with tractor just as I was crossing the border WITH A RANGE 20 TRACTOR.

But you are also forgetting to add that another player, my wing man, dropped, we got a host left with TT (of all people) getting the 'new host', and that you tractored he ened up holding me up with a range 20 tractor as I was crossing the border.

But just ignore the fact that I would have escaped plainly but for the lagged out range 20 tractor.  Which I did point out to you both as I left.

But why take my word for it, here is the film.  Enjoy watching the Van Damn style repeat of the blows coming in.... ::)

i have my copy of film too.......and when braxton and coalition rm ask for it,i'll send it.till then i'll reply no more on the subject

ps   i have been on cable for last month  :)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 01:34:26 am by TraumaTech »

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2005, 01:01:31 am »
tobin dax and TT kills Risky in his caz and ai helper hd something with a lyran cwlf and  fed clc  gg gh

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2005, 01:21:30 am »

i have my copy of film too.......and when braxton and coalition rm ask for it,i'll send it.till then i'll reply no more on the subject

I'd like to see it...LordKrueg@yahoo.com
Both of them, please...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2005, 02:23:57 am »
the comm chatter was exciting. the notorious fed captain dizzy was being chased all over the sector by coalition forces. a smile crept across my face as sensor reports came in from fellow romulan toolicus' ship, "massive internals being done". the channel was alight with coalition captains streaming in their reports of the damage done and he flight from our hunters...

"his engines are badly damanged"...

"his rear shield is down"...

"get over onto his stern"...

"get another tractor beam on him, we'll have him double tractored"...

"my fighters are zeroing in for a shot"...

the battle is raging and going badly for this monsterous ship. time will tell whether this fed captain's days are numbered. having had a run in earlier this night with dizzy's huge ship i can only hope they blow him to the stars...

- stoneyface out.
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

762_XC

« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2005, 02:53:52 am »
Frey's I-DNZ, Toolicus' R-NHK and Bearslayer's H-RNF

engaged

Dizzy's F-BB and TT's L-CWLP

TT was killed while covering the escape of his wingman. GG.

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2005, 02:56:19 am »
KHH-MiniMe (D5D) took out a ship flown by F9th kirk(ncf?) for a point

If I got the wrong ship please feel free to correct me
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 12:23:43 pm by KHH-MiniMe »

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2005, 04:39:41 am »

Actually, it was more like he died after trying to put the nail in bears coffin. The ftrs just got to him a little too soon. We had several chances to pop Bears ship and blew them both. Not like we didnt have that win in our laps only to stand up and have it disappear.

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2005, 05:11:35 am »

Actually, it was more like he died after trying to put the nail in bears coffin. The ftrs just got to him a little too soon. We had several chances to pop Bears ship and blew them both. Not like we didnt have that win in our laps only to stand up and have it disappear.

:rofl:

The best thing about you is your ego.....

I was down a few phasers and one fusion... still had 41 power and wasn't going 'pop' any time soon....

Still, I wish the fighters would fire on the FIRST PASS instead of the 3rd time they fly by the target....::)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 05:30:30 am by Capt_Bearslayer_XC »
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2005, 07:55:55 am »
from Bearslayer...But you are also forgetting to add that another player, my wing man, dropped,...
[/color]
from  Mutilator... the game had a dropped player and some lagg issues...

from Mutilator ...The film I have maintains a view of the dropped player's ship so hard to see the details.
[/color]

I said it twice Bear next time I will pay closer attention to details and state that players name rank and ship selection, however as he dropped I did not see the importance

from Bearslayer... we got a host left with TT (of all people) getting the 'new host',

from TT ...ps   i have been on cable for last month   :)

I am really not sure of the importance but you guys drafted us

from Bearslayer...If you are still convinced you had a legitimate victory, take the points.

Not convinced this is why we never posted it when it happened and as you ignored us afterwards on the general chat we past the matter over to our RM's for action. I saw Hexx's post I thought he was thinking of this battle. No hard feelings Bear, for us it is only a game...enjoy. We will let the RMs make the ruling and honestly if i knew it was going to cause so much heart ache I would not have posted it at all... Peace.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2005, 10:09:26 am »
from Bearslayer...But you are also forgetting to add that another player, my wing man, dropped,...
[/color]
from  Mutilator... the game had a dropped player and some lagg issues...

from Mutilator ...The film I have maintains a view of the dropped player's ship so hard to see the details.
[/color]

I said it twice Bear next time I will pay closer attention to details and state that players name rank and ship selection, however as he dropped I did not see the importance

from Bearslayer... we got a host left with TT (of all people) getting the 'new host',

from TT ...ps   i have been on cable for last month   :)

I am really not sure of the importance but you guys drafted us

from Bearslayer...If you are still convinced you had a legitimate victory, take the points.

Not convinced this is why we never posted it when it happened and as you ignored us afterwards on the general chat we past the matter over to our RM's for action. I saw Hexx's post I thought he was thinking of this battle. No hard feelings Bear, for us it is only a game...enjoy. We will let the RMs make the ruling and honestly if i knew it was going to cause so much heart ache I would not have posted it at all... Peace.

It may be you weren't ingnored on chat, but the ones in question may have been in Race chat.
I was on that night, heard the goings on on TS...Did anyone attempt to contact me about it..?  NO...
Did anyone send me a PM about it..?  NO
Has any other RM/ARM attempted to contact me about it..? NO
If your'e "letting the RM make the decision", where is the film and the RM that's handling it from the Alliance side...?

I'm still waiting for the film from the Alliance point of view. Send it to LordKrueg@yahoo.com
I've seen Bear's, I want to see what it looked like from the other point of view as well..

ANYTIME you have a "player left" or Host left" during a PvP match, there's almost a 100% chance there's going to be issues and mission wierdness...
PLAYERS SHOULDN'T PLAY THEM OUT. Try again, leave the area, whatever...
I can't believe after all this time you guys havn't gotten that figured out yet... :-\
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2005, 11:05:28 am »
Oooh it must be that genius way of calming things down that's the reason
I've never mastered being RM
Good Post Kreug.

After talking to both sides I had already told someone (I thought) that we wouldn't be counting it

Anyone wants to toss down some blame publicly blame me for not posting anything about it.

Now that it's easily been taken care of bye an RM let's get back to the game.
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2005, 12:50:46 pm »
Oooh it must be that genius way of calming things down that's the reason
I've never mastered being RM
Good Post Kreug.

After talking to both sides I had already told someone (I thought) that we wouldn't be counting it

Anyone wants to toss down some blame publicly blame me for not posting anything about it.

Ok...I wasn't aware you had talked to anyone on our side about it. I asked 3 other RMs and none of them had even heard about the incident...
Very well, if it was previously agreed it wouldn't be counted, I'll consider the issue closed... ;D
But, for future reference, it may be wise to either contact a RM or make an appropriate posting stating a resolution was arraigned and agreed to to avoid further confusion and possibly more bad feelings.. ;)
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2005, 04:40:59 pm »

Umm, it's all Hexx's fault?

:o

;D
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2005, 07:50:16 pm »
gg tool    your moves inbetween those asteroids were awsome.unfortunately,i am crazy and followed u through them.tool's nhk goes down to tt's bcht.and honourable mention to pootie tang for flying into the asteroid  :) in his dwd   i think it was

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2005, 08:07:07 pm »
You can unsticky this thread plz, I'll start another for round three, all further kills plz post for round three. Congrats on all the gg's so far. PvP points look pretty close.

762_XC

« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2005, 12:20:31 am »
gg tool    your moves inbetween those asteroids were awsome.unfortunately,i am crazy and followed u through them.tool's nhk goes down to tt's bcht.and honourable mention to pootie tang for flying into the asteroid  :) in his dwd   i think it was

LOL, I was wondering what happened to him. I feel better now that it was a wash.  :)