Topic: Concerning Pesty... Updated  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
Concerning Pesty... Updated
« on: October 14, 2005, 01:08:16 pm »
Hail everyone,

Sorry I have been gone without a trace.. I have not been able to afford to get a connection to take care of people's PM's or emails.. It will be a while longer I am afraid.. give me about 3 months to get my life sorted.. thanks.

Check my post below for more details...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 12:02:42 pm by Pestalence_XC »
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
Re: Concerning Pesty
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 01:11:40 pm »
This sucks.   let us know if there is anything we can do.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 02:36:54 pm »
He LIVES!

Get back to us asap. We've all been wondering about u. Glad ur ok.

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 03:31:49 pm »
  It is good to hear from you anyways lookward to hearing from you in few months.ttfn

Offline Grim

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 05:05:50 pm »

Glad to hear you are ok Pesty :thumbsup:

Offline C-Los

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 07:13:14 am »
Glad your ok Bud  :)  was getting worried. If there's anything we can do to help just let us know !

C-Los, Commanding Officer U.S.S. Scorpion

"Life is short, have fun and enjoy !"

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 11:36:50 am »
Well, let me state that I disappeared because my finances right now are non existant.. add on top of that I owe child support.. add on top of that that after 7 years of not seeing my x-wife and both of us having a mutual hatred toward each other (I hated her for the divorce and I showed it towards her when I saw her.. she hated me for hating her and because her father hates me.. her mother was indifferent, but went along with her father), for the last 3 months we have been talking and are now considering the possibility of getting back together (which is something I have alway tried to do, but I couldn't let go of the hatred towards her for divorcing me to begin with.. I have now forgiven her, but in the past I couldn't).. the cause of our divorce was due to her parents interference.. and now after extensive communication over the last 3 months.. my family.. my x, my child, and I are working to becoming a complete family again... it is nothing short of a miracle.. but, I am sorry that this community has to suffer for this because I love hanging out here and I consider all of you my friends, but currently I lost everything I owned and am having to start re-building my life and a life with my family from scratch.. litterally, including a place of employment near Seguin TX... Unless one of you have a vehicle you are willing to donate and/or about $855 for me to borrow to take care of immediate needs (and payback may take a while), then I am afraid that I have to depart this community for a while longer until I get things worked out on my end...

My child means everything to me and now I have a chance to have my family back that I never wanted to lose in the first place (I didn't want the divorce).. I have to concentrate all my time and energy into that aspect of my life.. I will pop in from time to time now that I have access to a terminal however, I will not be able to pop in often.. possibly 1 to 2 times a month..

If any of you can help... Leave me a PM on this board and I will get in touch by phone when I am able to check my PMs.. thanks..

Thanks everyone for understanding.. I really feel the friendship on this board and in this community.. It does not go unappreciated at all.

I'll check back soon..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 01:02:16 pm by Pestalence_XC »
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline KBF-Kapact

• No matter how much Paramount and Viacom abuse and neglect and generally make a bloody mess of Trek, and despite the fact that they seem to have intentionally stuck a knife in it's belly, technically they still own it.
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Old enough to know better, but I just don't give a
    • What is Fantasy Trek?
Re: Concerning Pesty... Updated
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 03:04:15 pm »
Hail everyone,

Sorry I have been gone without a trace.. I have not been able to afford to get a connection to take care of people's PM's or emails.. It will be a while longer I am afraid.. give me about 3 months to get my life sorted.. thanks.

Check my post below for more details...

Sorry I can't help you. But best wishes to you. You're one of the reasons I like this place...
KBF-Kapact
IKS Ab'Qaff
"Surrender or be des-"

{sound of explosion}
http://fantasytrek.blogspot.com/
http://houseabukoff.blogspot.com
http://kapactsrant.blogspot.com/
http://startrekenterprisevirtualseasons.blogspot.com/

Klingon Black Fleet
"...laughing, undefeated..."

Offline C-Los

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2005, 03:16:32 am »
Family comes first, glad to hear your working things out with your wife... PM sent    :thumbsup:
C-Los, Commanding Officer U.S.S. Scorpion

"Life is short, have fun and enjoy !"

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2005, 04:11:36 am »
Seguin, huh? I live near O'Connor and I35. I'll buy ya lunch if ya wanna meet me there at Jim's restraunt. Kinda went thru a bit of what ur going thru, or we can talk about SFC.  ;D

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2005, 04:44:05 pm »
Dizzy.. would like to hook up with ya over there.. but I have to get things sorted.. once I have enough to get a cell I'll PM ya the number and we can chat after 7 pm.. (the service I am getting has 200 daytime min, free night and weekends starting at 7 PM, and no long distance or roaming for $35 a month.. but the problem is getting the $50 that they want to get the service started.. I've responded to a PM from one who is offering to help.. I spilled the entire sich to him.. so I hope that I can at least get communicating with different businesses here instead of walking over 4 miles 2 times a day..

Anyhow.. thanks for the offer Dizzy.. once I get a phone going.. I'll shoot you the number.. currently I am posting messages here from the local library.. they only give 1 Hr a day here.. so my time is up now..

Chat with ya'll later.

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2005, 05:32:01 pm »
rgr

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 12:09:16 pm »
 Take all the time you need I am sure Dizzy,Diehard and Tracey will keep the Dyna warm for you and I will look forward into joining you .

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 12:14:40 pm »
Well got a voucher from Sal Army for emergency contact with my family.. I shenageled it into a regular service contract that I described above.. so now I have a phone.. just waiting for the service to activate.. I'll PM you the number this afternoon Dizzy.... I'm going to sign off now until I get the number for it so I have time to post again later..

to everyone else.. it will be a while before I can come back.. maybe 3 months presently if everything keeps going like it is.. just know I have not abandonded this community or my friends here.. you guys are great and I want to thank you all for your support...

laters.

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 12:20:01 pm »
  When you do read this or get a chance to I still hope you have your laptop and all your files stored on disks.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 12:27:17 pm »
When you do read this or get a chance to I still hope you have your laptop and all your files stored on disks.

I have everything from my last system backed up and all my software disks.. the problem is I have no comp currently... that is something that will have to wait until after my X and I are living together again and I get people paid back.. like I said about 3 months.. maybe 4....

but I still have all my software and files.. thank God..

anyhow.. catch you all later.

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team