Topic: SGO V Kills and Roleplay Thread: Round One  (Read 15130 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
SGO V Kills and Roleplay Thread: Round One
« on: October 07, 2005, 01:07:50 pm »
When a PvP kill is scored, please go here:  Kills Page and fill in the blanks. Please also use this thread for author confirmation (please match the stardates on the kills page with the post u make here) and fun roleplay. Thanks and good hunting!

mdesarno's R-KR and risky's I-CLW killed my F-CL+ 2265.40 or so. I think I was the first kill of the server... hehehe 1 PvP point awarded.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 11:53:18 pm by Dizzy »

Offline [KBF]MuadDib

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: SGO V Kills and Roleplay Fun Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 02:33:37 am »
so i guess i will use this until that battle thingy works or i can fathom how it works...

kirks f-ffg to my k-d6db - though i dont think he's worth anything but lk said to report all kills...
Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it.

Offline mdesarno

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 05:23:21 am »
Tried the kills page but some fields don't work and I didn't know all the information.  Not sure if this kill report counts, either, because terrain collisions took them both but, here goes...

I was helping defend 16,26.  I got drafted into a PvP vs Kirk and Ternado.  My erstwhile allies did not make an appearance for some reason, so I was alone.  I don't know the Stardate but I would say it was around 1 or 2am Central Time.  I was in a R-KR and they were both in F-CAs. 

I thought I was in trouble, but the map was a dense asteroid field with a black hole, so I decided to run into the asteroid field and try to split them up, hoping that I could at least pick one of them off, or that one would crash into a rock.  Plus they might take damage from the dust.  I entered the field, weapons charging, with as much ECM as I could while still going fairly fast, around speed 18-20.  I had to slow a little more to avoid dust damage, myself.  This allowed them to close on me somewhat. 

They gave chase and I went around through the rocks clockwise for a while, cutting through them as close as I could, until the Feds were separated a bit.  I then pounced and made a pass on one of them then, just outside of the main asteroid field, and on the opposite side of it from the black hole.  I messed up and didn't do any damage for some reason, maybe he launched a WW.  I didn't see one though, and my torpedoes vanished into his shields as if they were pseudos.  They were definitely expended, though.  I didn't have time to worry about that, since the other cruiser was closing fast and I had taken damage from the exchange. 

One of my front shields was down.  I tried to get some distance and moved off and they gave chase, firing.  One cruiser got some good hits with proximity fused photons, but my shields held at weak levels.  I turned and headed away from the asteroids, trying to get distance.  The chase continued, with their phasers wearing down my shields.  At this point, my rear shields were mostly down and I had taken some internals but nothing requiring more than one or two repairs.  But, my weapons were charged again.  I made a high energy turn directly on my pursuers and overran one [not sure which but probably Ternado] and made a good strike with 2 Pl-Gs and 3Ph-Is, blowing down his front shield and doing minor internal damage.  I dumped the 4 rear ph-IIs into his rear shield as I passed by, but it was mostly for my crew's morale, as I could not penetrate that shield.  I kept going past them both as fast as I could, back to the the asteroids again.

The Federation cruisers turned and gave chase, firing phasers and gaining on me.  I reached the asteroids intact, though.  On my way in, Kirk was right behind me blasting away.  After he shot at me with a salvo, I hit him with a transporter bomb just before entering the asteroids.  I entered the field between two fairly close rocks and dropped a nuclear mine.  Kirk followed me in and got past the mine without detonating it.  I took a starboard turn, trying to wind my way deviously into the rocks, and dropped a regular mine to make Kirk pay for following me.  He tried to go around this one also, but crashed into an asteroid and was destroyed.

At about this time, Ternado entered the asteroid field, but he was more careful.  Still, this caused him to set off my nuke.  Meanwhile, I exited the field and circled around it toward the black hole.  I went around it clockwise on the side opposite the main asteroid field and my remaining opponent, Ternado.  He followed me at about speed 17 trying to cut me off, but must not have noticed the black hole and was tragically pulled into it.

Next time I will try to record the Stardate, some more detailed info like damage stats and will write a more formal report to the Praetor.

I played for many hours, and literally had a blast.  This was my first MP Dynaverse experience.  Two players were especially kind to me and helped me out a lot.  They were a20 and Dib.  I will definitely be back to play more.  Especially Monday, so Kirk and Ternado, that will be your chance for revenge!

Edit:  The Stardate on this should be 2265.103.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 09:04:36 pm by mdesarno »

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 09:26:40 am »
KHH_Shadowlord CLW and KHH_Mrogue D6DB Destroyed HuntressofLyra's JGPM at 2265.208  gg Tracey

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 11:14:40 am »
KHH_Shadowlord CLW and KHH_Mrogue D7K (?) destroyed stardate 2265.228 at 17x32 by Mutilator's CF and AI defenders of planet 17. 32   GG gents
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 12:33:52 pm »
The 'Victor Race' tab doesnt allow me to input the race on the kills page. Therefore I cant report. So just post it here for now, make sure ya get the stardate...

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 01:41:56 pm »
Shadowlord's  I-CAY and AI I-FFW died versus my F-CC+ and Josh's Z-DF.

Josh's ship was killed early in the encounter.   I was beat to hell
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 01:54:05 pm by FPF-DieHard »
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 03:11:22 pm »

The CAY isn't out untill 2270. I think you mean CAW.

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 03:21:07 pm »
L9thKirk JGPM is destroyed by KHH_Mrogue's D6DB at 2265.252  gg Kirk

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2005, 06:52:43 pm »

The CAY isn't out untill 2270. I think you mean CAW.

You are correct, it was a CAW

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 08:39:51 pm »
Killed Risky's I-CLW in an F-CC+

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 08:40:28 pm »
KHHMrogue's KRC capped by Hexx's JGPM
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2005, 08:51:07 pm »

:rofl:

Seriously tho... captrures should be worth 1 extra PvP point... of course should not go into effect till after the 1st VC period tyhis fri.

But it is an option on the kills page, if we can get it to work, hehe.

Offline Hexx

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2005, 09:23:32 pm »
KHH_Shadowlords ISC thingy capped by Hexx's JGPM (and AI equivalent helper)
Farfarer also died in mission. 2265.33ish

May have been bugged, but then again I've never been to proud to take any advantage I can get.

Offline Hexx

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2005, 09:53:19 pm »

:rofl:

Seriously tho... captrures should be worth 1 extra PvP point... of course should not go into effect till after the 1st VC period tyhis fri.

But it is an option on the kills page, if we can get it to work, hehe.

I'd say no they shouldn't ,far too easy to do in some ships, let alone multiples of some of the ships with large transporter capacity

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 10:23:56 pm »
G9thBraxton's G-DD+ goes down to KHH_ShadowlordF I-CLW and KHH_Mrogue's R-KRC in 2265.325

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005, 10:25:26 pm »
Yeah, but thats what choosing who your wing and positioning your strategic deployment of assets is all about. I think its a great idea.

762_XC

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2005, 09:05:39 am »
 :skeptic:

Offline FPF-SCM_TraceyG_XC

• Empress of the Empire
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 09:51:08 am »
KHH Shadowlord I-CLW destroyed by HuntressOfLyra L-CF and KATCR Z-BF

Well fought Shadowlord!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 02:15:31 pm by FPF-SCM_TraceyG_XC »
Captain FPF-TraceyG, Federation Protection Fleet

SFC2.net Admin member
SFC3.net Admin member
Voting member of the DGA
Member of XenoCorp, Squadron Commodore

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 10:18:13 am »
I have been unable to get to the link at the top of the page, it has shown as down all morning.