Topic: I'd just like to announce  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
I'd just like to announce
« on: September 19, 2005, 10:52:59 pm »
For those of you who have missed it..

As of now the SGA foums have more members and a much higher post count than the shallow
and pathetic imitaion that is the SGC forums.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all hte SGA forums members for applying, and point out that yes I will
let you fly with me at some point.

For thos eof you still undecided- Look at it this way, if you try and join SGC you'll have to fight me at some point in combat
Do you realy want to take that chance? Because let's be honest here, if you don't sign up soon I may not be able to fly
your wing for SGO- save yourself the grief.

If you haven't signed up now, don't miss out.
Request access for SGA today while i still may be able to agree to spend some time showing you how to
fly that scow you thought was a good ship.

The next 10 applicants may even be permitted to take a Lyran ship for a spin...  :o
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Braxton_RIP

• Lt. Commander
    • Dynaverse.net
Re: I'd just like to announce
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 11:13:20 pm »

As of now the SGA foums have more members and a much higher post count than the shallow

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all hte SGA forums members for applying, and point out that yes I will

For thos eof you still undecided- Look at it this way, if you try and join SGC you'll have to fight me at some point in combat
Do you realy want to take that chance? Because let's be honest here, if you don't sign up soon I may not be able to fly

Request access for SGA today while i still may be able to agree to spend some time showing you how to

The next 10 applicants may even be permitted to take a Lyran ship for a spin...  :o

Someone remind me to order a Klingon Pain stick post haste.  I know they are the enemy, but I think they will understand.
Braxton,
Old Geezer

Typical Fleet:
F-DNL, F-CB, F-CLC
Braxton's Fleet:
F-CVTCR, F-BTR, F-BTL+

Offline KBF-Kapact

• No matter how much Paramount and Viacom abuse and neglect and generally make a bloody mess of Trek, and despite the fact that they seem to have intentionally stuck a knife in it's belly, technically they still own it.
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Old enough to know better, but I just don't give a
    • What is Fantasy Trek?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 11:16:17 pm »

Someone remind me to order a Klingon Pain stick post haste.  I know they are the enemy, but I think they will understand.

I'll give you a few so you can use them creatively.....

;D ;D ;D
KBF-Kapact
IKS Ab'Qaff
"Surrender or be des-"

{sound of explosion}
http://fantasytrek.blogspot.com/
http://houseabukoff.blogspot.com
http://kapactsrant.blogspot.com/
http://startrekenterprisevirtualseasons.blogspot.com/

Klingon Black Fleet
"...laughing, undefeated..."

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 11:18:34 pm »

We're working on a proto-type of a huge pain stick affixed to a mauler hull....

I'm sure we can arrange a loaner program for say.....three metric tons of coffee....

*XO whispers in Crim's ear"

Oh..yes...and two cases of the latest issue of "Big un's"

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 11:47:56 pm »
rofl!

+karma hexx... lol

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 04:50:47 am »

I'll give you a few so you can use them creatively.....

;D ;D ;D

One per each orrifice?  ;)
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel