Topic: Is this possible (server + script stuff)  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
Re: Is this possible (server + script stuff)
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 11:56:33 am »
What I really want is a work SQL Server kit to do them on. Then I would move ahead with the scripting work..

Hold the phone... hopefully we'll be there soon...

The way I see it Advanced Era (start date 2293) is the start of the Lost Era and it lasts for about 40 years. SFC3 era starts around the time the Cardies first conquer Bajor around 2230.  By 2230, you full-blown Tac. warp, Phaser 9s and 10s, plasma bolts, Ion cannons, etc.  Plus, all the seeking weapons are rendered obsolete cuz you can micro-warp jump away from them at anytime.

Have you checked out UAW?

el-Karnak

Re: Is this possible (server + script stuff)
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 12:03:35 pm »
Quote from: Hexx
3) Is it possible (without specific script modding) to ensure that a certain kind of ship is always in a planet/SB assault mission?
Yep.  EEK Planet/Base Assault missions took NW's idea of giving Lyrans a Orion Droner further by actually replacing any lost Orion Droner five minute after it dies so the Lyrans are not SOL, if their droner dies.

4) Is it possible to assign legendary officers to ONE kind of ship/base in a mission script without having the possibility of them appearing
    in all enemy ships?
Yep. But, I thought there was a ban on Magic Photons??

5) Someone (or many people) was/were wroking on Andros a while back- did they ever get to be working? (he asks innocently...)
I got bored running around in my tac. warping Andron convertible. Then I hit a few too many planets and rocks and got amnesia about scripts and stuff. :P
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 02:32:20 pm by el-Karnak »