Topic: AoTK II Rules!!  (Read 17573 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: AoTK II Rules!!
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2005, 07:50:22 am »
Part of what karnak said... and chuut. Basically, u enter 2282 and if u arnt flying X u arnt pvp competitive. So all the other stuff is pointless. Besides, we had CX's costing the same as a heavy and are better than BC's which costed more.

If they are rare, they shouldnt be able to fleet together and they should cost a pretty penny. Either that or restrict them more. Soemthing... I like flying the non-x ship releases in 82 and 83. With this new X tech, all that is gone.

Oh well... to each his own.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2005, 11:04:04 am »
um, guys . . . .  The X-ships are out for the last 2 days of the server.  Let it go.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2005, 01:14:58 pm »
Lets let it rest guys and put it in the realm of knowledge for the future.  It was implemented by the admin and will remain so for this server regardless, so lets just live with it.

The objections have been heard and noted.  If it is brought up again as an option that would be the time for further objections. 

el-Karnak

« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2005, 09:21:34 pm »
Lets let it rest guys and put it in the realm of knowledge for the future.  It was implemented by the admin and will remain so for this server regardless, so lets just live with it.

The objections have been heard and noted.  If it is brought up again as an option that would be the time for further objections. 

I have absolutely no objections that some people are forgetting Einstein's principle of relativity.  This thoery's interface was not implemented properly in the shiplist with regards to Late Era.

Like they say in S/W development. If it does not work, call it version 1.0.  :P

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2005, 10:04:36 pm »
Don't mind the Xboats, although I think the YFA's should b adjusted to be the same for almost all the ships
Most are better than the BCH's they replace- some aren't. In any event I think they let eberyone have a little more fun
at server end so..
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2005, 10:31:52 pm »
Don't mind the Xboats, although I think the YFA's should b adjusted to be the same for almost all the ships
Most are better than the BCH's they replace- some aren't. In any event I think they let eberyone have a little more fun
at server end so..

the FYAs were the SFB FYAs,  whick IMHO are tweakable

Should we have everyone's BCH come out at the same time to? (yes, I'm being sarcastic)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 10:43:24 pm by FPF-DieHard »
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2005, 08:49:40 am »
unstickied...