Topic: Just saw one of the Best Vin Diesel movies ever.  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Just saw one of the Best Vin Diesel movies ever.
« on: August 16, 2005, 12:38:11 pm »
Suprisingly, It's by Disney. The Pacifier would make a great family movie IMHO. It's been playing on PPV for awhile , and It's been a slow morning, But I tell you what, It put me in a great mood.

Vin plays a Navy SEAL who has to watch over a family, while there mother goes  to Zurich to get a hidden program called "Ghost". Plenty of action, and It also features some great Comedy with Brad Garrett.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline KBF-Angel Slayer

• Lord High Master of Justice
  • Commander
Re: Just saw one of the Best Vin Diesel movies ever.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 11:06:21 pm »
I saw that a few weeks ago.  Definitely a different role for him, but it was a good movie.  I laughed when that guy got it with the CO2 cannister.

NPR is a lot like NASCAR.  Two hundred miles an hour in a circle, and you end up right back where you started with nothing but lost time for the effort.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 08:52:13 am »
Heh, when the oldest boy died his hair and had the Nazi armband I thought WTH? then It turns out he want's to be IN "the Sound of Music"

stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline KBF-Angel Slayer

• Lord High Master of Justice
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 08:54:37 am »
I would recommend it for anyone.  Disney finally made a live movie that is safe for any age.  They haven't done that in years.

NPR is a lot like NASCAR.  Two hundred miles an hour in a circle, and you end up right back where you started with nothing but lost time for the effort.

Offline Commander Maxillius

• You did NOT just shoot that green sh-t at me?!?
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 12:09:54 am »
I would recommend it for anyone.  Disney finally made a live movie that is safe for any age.  They haven't done that in years.

<nods>

I like in the previews where he plays Dukes of Hazzard with the Toyota Sienna ;D

"LAND!!"

LOL
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 09:01:05 pm »
Hmm, curse you laddies!  I wasted a few hours of me life here.  If you could'na be telling, I wasn't to fond of it.  Seemed like a bunch o' skits put together into movie form.  At least in my opinion.
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 06:30:33 am »
Hmm, curse you laddies!  I wasted a few hours of me life here.  If you could'na be telling, I wasn't to fond of it.  Seemed like a bunch o' skits put together into movie form.  At least in my opinion.

Smacks Dash around the head and Feet. C'mon man, That movie was Great. Actually, My wife is a huge fan of tommy Lee Jones, so we watched that one movie Man of the house last night. I didn't care to watch It, But she made me. Then I saw the cheerleaders. And well, Life is shall we say good. Anytime the wife want's her hubby to watch a Movie with Cheerleaders in It... Well...

Stephen