Topic: New missions for AOTK2 bug report thread  (Read 19191 times)

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Re: New missions for AOTK2 bug report thread
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2005, 11:38:54 am »
Limited report:

Ran one Patrol A vs Hydrans that seemed to work ok, but had the lost connection to the server messageupon exit and the server did not reappear on my campaign selector  :-\

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2005, 11:42:20 am »
im not seeing any gorn except in the base assults and such. in any of the six new missions. Whule attacking the Lyran  they work great. BTW the missions are ending with around 9 seconds run and a 150 pp point pay out.

I think that is the server hinting that you need to attack the Lyrans LOL

But then they wouldn't get to reuse all those "Turkey Shoot" emblems from the origional AOTK now would they?

Oh by the way Agave designed those badges, just figured you guys would want to know that  ;)

<Snicker>

Offline FPF-SCM_TraceyG_XC

• Empress of the Empire
  • Commander
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2005, 05:41:31 pm »
im not seeing any gorn except in the base assults and such. in any of the six new missions. Whule attacking the Lyran  they work great. BTW the missions are ending with around 9 seconds run and a 150 pp point pay out.

I was testing this myself as well. In fact its not just the Klingons who arent seeing Gorn AI... no one is getting Gorn AI at all, either as allies or enemies. The good news though is that the reason for this has finally been discovered. New missions coming in about an hour.
Captain FPF-TraceyG, Federation Protection Fleet

SFC2.net Admin member
SFC3.net Admin member
Voting member of the DGA
Member of XenoCorp, Squadron Commodore

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2005, 05:43:52 pm »

. no one is getting Gorn AI at all, either as allies or enemies. The good news though is that the reason for this has finally been discovered.

What are... Ships that even the AI considers useless?
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline CaptJosh

• Lt.
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2005, 06:12:28 pm »
<Alex Trebek> Ooh. Sorry. That's not the answer we were looking for. (beepbeepbeepbeepbeep, beepbeepbeepbeepbeep) And that sound means that's the end of round two. And Hexx, I'm sorry, but with a negative dollar amount, you won't be able to participate in Final Jeopardy...
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2005, 10:19:57 am »
things seem to be working ok now. allied patrol a&c seem to like the gorn dne but every thing else seems to be cool. I was in a D7c if it matters.
 Great job on the new missions and traking down the problem there Tracey. I look foward to more new ones in the future.

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2005, 08:43:39 pm »
Ran 2 missions with the Gorn CV, TG mission A & TG mission B.   Both times, when I launched the G18 ftrs I had, the mission kicked me out to desktop.

Has this particular one been reported yet?

Also, I don't how important this is.   Several times during a TG mission (not sure which one), when I had my power settings set as 3 speed, 2 weapons the mission kept automatically pushing me back up to full possible speed while reloading my weapons.   I could not decrease speed until I changed my weapon power setting to 4.    Very strange?   Any thoughts?

One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2005, 08:51:52 pm »
Ran 2 missions with the Gorn CV, TG mission A & TG mission B.   Both times, when I launched the G18 ftrs I had, the mission kicked me out to desktop.

Also, I don't how important this is.   Several times during a TG mission (not sure which one), when I had my power settings set as 3 speed, 2 weapons the mission kept automatically pushing me back up to full possible speed while reloading my weapons.   I could not decrease speed until I changed my weapon power setting to 4.    Very strange?   Any thoughts?

you didn't run the installer, don't lie, I know you didn't. :P
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2005, 09:45:02 pm »

you didn't run the installer, don't lie, I know you didn't. :P

I presume you mean the final installer?   I'll run that to see if it solves the problem.

These mission were run before the new lists you just posted a few hours ago.   
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 10:13:20 pm by GDA-Agave »
One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"