Topic: Mirror-Mirror Kill Thread  (Read 23073 times)

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
Re: Mirror-Mirror Kill Thread
« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2005, 07:22:00 pm »
Gargbage Scow's BCF defeated by Darth Darth Bink's CB.
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2005, 08:36:03 pm »
lets not forget those two rommie ai's in the defeat of my BCF vs the CB

GG man

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2005, 08:55:33 pm »
*snicker*

I know... blame hexx, not me. ;D
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2005, 09:39:41 pm »
My CB during a deepstrike took on MasterSoth in a HDWC1.  He stayed till the end, hoping to damage me enough to force me to use up precious supplies in a well fought game.  His 4 fighters were a pain to say the least, but luckily no real damage to me before I dispatched him.

VGG.

PS. not sure if the CB gets a VP for the kill.

Offline FPF-DrAzteca

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • STD Healer
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2005, 11:31:27 pm »
Darth Death's CB killed by DrAzteca's CB.
VGG!

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2005, 12:35:27 am »
Caught Darth Darth Binks deepstriking in his CB with my CLC and gave him a free ride back to his home space.  ;)
GG....
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Doctor Lazarus

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • By Grabthar's Hammer!
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2005, 02:08:24 am »
STEVE ZODIAC in a DNH and GARBAGESCOW in a BCG destroy DARTH GATORS' BCF and send WARP 10s' BCF out the taco bell drive thru for 1 VC. Very good game Gents. You made it very difficult for us.  :thumbsup:

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2005, 07:51:52 am »
Considering  how outgunned they were -- they did a really masterfull job of flying.

GG

GarbageScow

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2005, 07:54:47 am »
STEVE ZODIAC in a DNH and GARBAGESCOW in a BCG destroy DARTH GATORS' BCF and send WARP 10s' BCF out the taco bell drive thru for 1 VC. Very good game Gents. You made it very difficult for us.  :thumbsup:

Aye it was a very good game sorry for the confusion at the end of it. Also wish we offered a better fight on the lower path, I screwed that one up big time Port and starboard markings on those fed ships hard for me old peepers  ;D. Ah so much PP so little time. Muhaha!  :flame:

GGS Gents.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2005, 10:09:20 am »
 8)
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2005, 01:46:42 pm »
STEVE ZODIAC in a DNH and GARBAGESCOW in a BCG destroy DARTH GATORS' BCF and send WARP 10s' BCF out the taco bell drive thru for 1 VC. Very good game Gents. You made it very difficult for us. :thumbsup:

I don't think this gets a VC.. it was a 2 vs 2, so counts for nothing and flying a DN automatically removes a chance for Player points of any sort... however this is something Hexx has to rule on...

the VC and PVP points are for 1 vs 1 matches by the way I read the rules and the DN gets nothing for VC my making kills.. the BCH leaving for a VC IMHO would only fall under a match using equal number of ships with no one in a DN...

Hexx.. ruling on this????
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
  • Lt.
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2005, 02:26:49 pm »
STEVE ZODIAC in a DNH and GARBAGESCOW in a BCG destroy DARTH GATORS' BCF and send WARP 10s' BCF out the taco bell drive thru for 1 VC. Very good game Gents. You made it very difficult for us. :thumbsup:

I don't think this gets a VC.. it was a 2 vs 2, so counts for nothing and flying a DN automatically removes a chance for Player points of any sort... however this is something Hexx has to rule on...

the VC and PVP points are for 1 vs 1 matches by the way I read the rules and the DN gets nothing for VC my making kills.. the BCH leaving for a VC IMHO would only fall under a match using equal number of ships with no one in a DN...

Hexx.. ruling on this????

This is also my understanding of it... *looks around*  .. Hexx?
~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline Barack Beard

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2005, 02:39:33 pm »
Kills scored while flying a DN do not count.

4C)Any DN or BCH that disengages in an even numbered fight gives up 1 VP to the other side.

A kill and a disengage are different, thus a BCH disengaging from a DN or DN / other ship combo would give up a VC but one dying to a DN does not, it just costs alot of PP

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2005, 03:18:03 pm »
Kills scored while flying a DN do not count.

4C)Any DN or BCH that disengages in an even numbered fight gives up 1 VP to the other side.

A kill and a disengage are different, thus a BCH disengaging from a DN or DN / other ship combo would give up a VC but one dying to a DN does not, it just costs alot of PP

Correct.  It doesn't count towards the "kill" list (for 1st-4th place).  But since rule 4C is seperate, and one of the few clearly written rules, it does count as 1 VC.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2005, 03:35:49 pm »
I'm cool with that.. it just wasn't clear to me... I was incorporating the other rules as well...
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline Julin Eurthyr

• Veltrassi Ambassador at Large
  • Lt. Commander
  • Back in Exile due to Win 7 - ISC RM/Strat Com.
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2005, 09:44:26 pm »

According to the rules:
4B: As this is a 2 on 2, the flying solo requirement isn't met.  Also, since Steve Zodiac had a DNH, the other part of 4B, concerning all kills scored in a DN, would apply.  This fight does not count on the kill lists.

4C: This is a 2 on 2 fight.  As a BCH (specifically, BCF) disengaged from an even-strength battle, there is a VC to be scored.  4C doesn't reference any of 4B's limitations, nor does it mention BPV inequities etc.

Final tally: no kill point, 1 VC to Federation

AKA: Koloth Kinshaya - Lord of the House Kinshaya in the Klingon Empire
S'Leth - Romulan Admiral
Some anonymous strongman in Prime Industries

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2005, 09:58:44 pm »

According to the rules:
4B: As this is a 2 on 2, the flying solo requirement isn't met.  Also, since Steve Zodiac had a DNH, the other part of 4B, concerning all kills scored in a DN, would apply.  This fight does not count on the kill lists.

4C: This is a 2 on 2 fight.  As a BCH (specifically, BCF) disengaged from an even-strength battle, there is a VC to be scored.  4C doesn't reference any of 4B's limitations, nor does it mention BPV inequities etc.

Final tally: no kill point, 1 VC to Federation

That's what we said ...

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2005, 05:56:03 am »
Almost a counter balance situation here whichever way you want to rule it as --

Earlier I posted that DH gets a VP for forcing my BCF off the map -

In this post Steve and I get a VP for forcing a BCF off the map in a 2v2 situation
At least when I flew against FIreFOx it was a BCF to BCF match and he left the map so there is no "gray area" about that one.

In the fist instance DH was flying a dread, in the second instance Steve had a dread -=- both sides are getting a VP for forcing a BCH hull off the map and both sides had DN involved in those battles..

Yea I would go ahead and give out the VP for disengagement...

GarbageScow

(So if steve and garbage scow don't get a vp for their game --DH won't get one either for the time I left the map)