Topic: Mirror-Mirror Kill Thread  (Read 23081 times)

Offline KBF-Reejr

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Mirror-Mirror Kill Thread
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2005, 06:21:53 am »
Reejr in a F-Nal with an ai F-DWC vs Darth Kaz in a F-Nal with a Rom ai R-SKA. They killed my ai helper then I killed Kaz in a good ole head on game of chicken which I did more damage to him then he did to me. Then I killed his ai helper. vgg Kaz didn't think I could win that one when you took out my helper so fast.....dumbass ai goes charging into both of you before I could get up there...lol

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2005, 08:02:12 am »
Confirming Kaz kill -- what a game - I was way ahead early in the game -- then I got popped by some drones and life went in the crapper...good for him in not giving up the battle when I had the early lead..

Only thing that pissed me off was the server dropped shortly after this battle so I was unable to redeem myself last night..

GG kaz

See you on the battlefield.

GarbageScow

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2005, 10:42:16 am »
Jar Jar Binks:

Meesa was flying around in that Red zone blowing up some bases.  Them bases was defended by BIG ships.  My side sendum me pirate frigates and police ships to help my F-CLC attack bases.  Darthys send Battleships and Dreadnought.  Make it hard.  Me poor little ship take damage and use all supplies up.

Then meesa was just flying around and mean ol Darth Mrogue show up in fresh CLC.  Meesa do some damage but himma kill me ship.  Meesa need new CLC.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2005, 07:49:10 pm »
Taking advantage of low supplies and a fatigued crew,  Darth Mrogue's CLC destroys JarJarBinks' CLC deep striking...

I knew once I took down a shield or two on ya, I could pick ya off from a distance...

GG JarJarBinks

Ya Snicky Long Ear

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2005, 09:16:08 pm »
Not a kill, but an excellent battle none the less, Master Julin leaves in his CLC heavily damaged, vs my damaged DD+ in a neb.

VGG.

You had a DDL+.  It was the plasma that made the difference...

That was a nice fight though...   :thumbsup:

My appologies, I missed the L in DDL+ without realising it.  :o

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2005, 09:50:00 pm »
In separate engagements, killed Pesty in a BCG and Kaz in a CLC with my NCV.
Caught them both deepstriking... ;D

Soth was drafted accidentally in the mission with Kaz, but since we were both in carriers, Soth disengaged immediately without firing, permitting me the glory of the kill. Kudos for that, sir.  ;)

Engaged Pesty just before that in a different hex in a CLC, where he killed me. Made up for it the next mission when he drafted me on the base he was trying to hit, fortunately, my NCV came in only moments before he drafted me.

VGGs all... :thumbsup:
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline KBF-Reejr

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2005, 11:06:54 pm »
Reejr in a F-CLC vs Pestalence in a K-CLC....Luck was on the side of the good feds...   :)   .....  bad fed dies.....GG Pestalence.....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 11:21:00 pm by Reejr »

Offline KBF-Reejr

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2005, 11:09:52 pm »
Reejr in a F-CLC vs Darth Death in a K-DDL+...... Death goes boom ......gg DarthDeath...........

Offline KBF-Reejr

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2005, 01:32:23 am »
Reejr in a F-CLC vs Someguyondrugs in a K-BCF...good feds win....bcf goes boom....gg Someguyondrugs......I was on drugs at the time....lol

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2005, 06:34:51 am »
Caught Pesty on a deep strike -- his CLC just didn't have the firepower to beat a BCG

GG

GarbageScow

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2005, 07:41:38 pm »
Mark...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2005, 08:28:17 pm »
Jar Jar Binks:

Meesa see someone attacking blue space nebulas.  Meesa go there and wait in my F-CLC (Meesa gonna DIE!!) for them to come back.  Darth Death come along in his K-DDL.  Buncha AI on each side. 

Weesa dance around for a while and himms AI dies.  Meesa AI gets hurt real bad.  Him fight well.  Him actually outfly meesa in the beginning.  Then meesa say "turn off theesa Photons, them no hit anyhow".  That leava me nough power for phasers and EW.  Then slowly himmsa gets hurt.  Himma ship slowly dieing.

Once himmas ship crippled beyond hope meesa offer letta him disengage.   Him no coulda survive if meesa not let him go. 

But himma did good job and deserve to be allowed to disengage.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2005, 11:16:32 pm »
TY Jar Jar Binks for the honorable flight, the win goes to you.  ;D

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2005, 11:27:57 pm »
MasterAnarubak's BCF goes down to me NCC with BCF AI

After a lenghy and exhaustive chase by the bullies in blue :police:, they finally tracked down DH and myself, who were minding our own business whlie flying the friendly blue skies ;) .  More chases insued as DH and I went our own seperate ways after several failed attempts by the men in blue to hold us up (due to games not holding) :P
We were both still harrassed by those silly men in blue :police:, till one guy called MasterAnarubak(hope I spelled it right) finally caught me in his BCF vs my NCC.  As luck would have it, I also had an AI BCF.  after a few blows being traded off, Master had me on the ropes, chasing me, with my rear shielding gone and phasers hurting me.  I managed to drop his front and inflict some minimal damage, that is, till I managed to fly back to the BCF AI :o.  Master did a masterfull job of flying into the arcs of the BCF weapons and getting hurt good ;D.  Then it was just a matter of time for the AI to finish him off while i longranged and repaired, knowing I would be facing many more battles before I see home again.  Fear not, for the very NEXT mission put me vs a DNL AI, which with my damaged NCC, I could not overcome :-\.

VGG and Great effort on your part to chase me down, and fight me even with my having an AI. 

Offline Bartok

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2005, 07:49:14 am »
Though more of a slaughter than a kill I wanted to report falling to GarbageScow(?)  and Jedi Fett yesterday evening EST.  My first PvP in this campaign and in fact since 2002.....  I got blowed up good....

Critical system to have engaged when in PvP that I COMPLETELY forgot about.....  tractors on repel to avoid the anchor....

I was in a CLC,  GarbageScow was in a BCF and Jedi Fett in a CLC....

I love swimming in the currents of a black hole.  GG Guys, sorry I didn't last longer - still woulda got slammed, but woulda been more fun for both;)

Cheers,

Darth Bartok

for giggles, I've attached the .rec file in zip for any that are interested

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2005, 08:41:38 am »
DarthDarthBinks caught in his CLC deepstriking and destroyed by my CLC.
gg...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2005, 08:49:04 am »
Last night, reported for Firefox :

Firefox (BCF) killed Jarr Jarr Kannible (BCF)

Firefox (BCF) killed Jarr Jarr Kannible (CLC) and Jar Jar Mantis (CLC)
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2005, 08:56:42 am »
Bit of a gray area here but I think DH gets a VP for running me off the map..

DH in a DNH vs GarbageScow in a BCF... played around the black hole for 20 min and figured I had no way of winning -- I left the map which I belive gives DH one VP for forcing a BCH off the map?

Had I stayed and died  no VP would have been given.. as DH was in a dread..

Is this the correct intrepretation of the rules?

GG DH

GarbageScow

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2005, 09:06:40 am »
Correct, no kills can be scored period in a DN. But BCHs are also never worth Kill VPs, unless run off in an even fight. Dying in a BCH, irrigardless of the odds, will gain no one any VPs, only disengagements in a BCH yield VPs.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2005, 09:21:58 am »
LK

I think your last line should have read --

Kills in a DN will never count for VP's

You can still collect VP's for killing PVP using BCH hulls and you can loose VP's for flying off the map in BCH hulls.

GarbageScow