Topic: GW5 Part Deux (Fun server) is alive and kicking  (Read 1680 times)

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
GW5 Part Deux (Fun server) is alive and kicking
« on: April 18, 2005, 07:41:41 pm »
this will be up for now until we can get something better.

Same 'stuff" as before.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
Re: GW5 Part Deux (Fun server) is alive and kicking
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 08:10:25 pm »

Thanks, DH.  I'll try to get on some later tonight after the wife and kiddies are all tucked in.

Now, if this is anything like the first few days of last time, whose leg do I have to hump to get a R-KE to show up in the yards?   ;D

-BAD-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

-----------------------------------------
Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 09:43:44 pm »
I was on and all I saw was ....

ALLIANCE everywhere the HOOORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                      Goodnight all.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 10:04:29 pm »
  Well I will give it a try and see if any firewall messages come up although they shouldn't.Do we have to sign up for OOB ships or are thety fre for the taking.

Offline LordSaxon

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Honor before Fear.....
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 10:43:12 pm »
I will be logging on for fun as Gorn just to harass my comrades and show them the true enemy we faced.
KBF LordSaxon

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 10:45:02 pm »
PS, I cheated and gave myself more PP.  Sue me  ;D

Offline Kzinbane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 02:47:29 am »
NOOOOOO!  At least open up the Lyrans as playable!  I'll fly all the way down to the corner to re-supply if I have to, just don't make me stuck in a Rommie, Gorn or Feddie!

Kzinbane

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 08:06:13 am »
NOOOOOO!  At least open up the Lyrans as playable!  I'll fly all the way down to the corner to re-supply if I have to, just don't make me stuck in a Rommie, Gorn or Feddie!

Kzinbane

Oh No No No... You must suffer as the rest of us ;D

[img width=600 height=150]

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 08:36:17 am »

Kzinbane

Kzinbane, my friend.  Didn't you just get outfitted with a new Shufflestep 5000 walker?  You should be old enough now to feel right at home with plasma technology.  It fits in well with your tendancy to creep along in the passing lane, count out change one coin at a time, and stand in line with coupons.

What?  I SAID <cups hands in front of mouth> YOU SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH NOW TO APPRECIATE PLASMA TECHNOLOGY!

<sigh> Oh, never mind.   Here, have some pre-soaked peanut brittle with your homemade beer.

-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 10:37:18 am »
With this server now being "fun" does that mean we can fly any ship and any race or ?

add to that question is the next server Mirror Mirror and if it is will there be a draft for it ?

ShadowLord

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 10:41:03 am »
With this server now being "fun" does that mean we can fly any ship and any race or ?

Yes, fly whatever you want.  Change sides if you want. 

Only rule is be nice or else.

Offline Kzinbane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 09:01:44 pm »
S'kippy I'll have you know that there is many a meal out there for an old cat such as I even were I found without my dentures!  I have a Hoveround with an ESG installed on it - no wheel chair for this old critter!  Really though, all I do need is the beer.  If fits the bread and veggie food groups - just have a meat meal once in a while and I'm set.
Sayyy you seen that Geico commecial with the gecko and the cats?  Heh heh heh.
I may end up in a Fed for a bit - at least their heavy weapons charge before I loose another cat week of my life.  'course they don't do much but make pretty lights that fly by but they look really cool, kinda like little balls so string.  Note though... The Judge sure managed to hit with the freaking photons in one battle we had.  I was watching my ECM too and he still got about 85% hits.  The little balls are supposed to fly by so I can chase them NOT snap me in the nose!  Rude ass Fed...  ;)

I want me eeessssgggggg

Kzinbane