Topic: OK her is the deal on GW5 contining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 21084 times)

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
DH is going to bring it back up.

1) Feds can ignore LOS inorder to create a resupply in original allied space (i.e. no flipping original Rom bases or planets fed should the alliance make any such gains).

2) OOB rules still apply, as do all other rules.

3) try to have fun, and novel idea.

4) if it ain't fun or you feel this is unfair, don't play, I wouldn't want anyone to feel that they are wasting their time on a game that isn't fun. If you decide not to play, Jinn has agreed to refund your money, simply PM him your checking account number and the funds will be withd....errrr....depostied.

5) whomever kills Butcher (Alliance or Coalitin) gets a little R&R from Cabin Boy duty.

6) Be sure to tell Kroma how pretty he is if you should draft him into a mission. THIS IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE TERM.

7) Give Hexx a DN, and make him fly on the front.

8 ) Be sure to tell Kroma how thin he looks if you should draft him in mission. THIS TOO IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE TERM.

9) Tell Nail he is a Bastard.

10) Continue to bump the HEXX GOES DOWN ON KROMA thread every chance you get.

XOXOXOXO
Kroma
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
Re: OK her is the deal on GW5 contining.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 07:14:35 pm »
11.  Play nice or I will beat you to death with a shovel

PS.   I'm taking the night off (trust me, it's for the best).  I will be handle ship assigments and can be reached via PM. 
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
Hey here's an idea

Wouldn't it have been cool to tell a ceratin someone this when he was asking on MSN ?
You know, so he didn't go post that it was likely over and look like an idiot to all the adoring coaliton fans he has..

And Kreug said he'd beat me to death with a shovell if I touched a DN so you can see my dilemna..
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain

Wouldn't it have been cool to tell a ceratin someone this when he was asking on MSN ?
You know, so he didn't go post that it was likely over and look like an idiot to all the adoring coaliton fans he has..

Now the method is revealed . . .

Bottom line, why mess with people's fun?   If you continue to find GW5 fun, play on it.   If you don't, don't fly and we'll see you next time.

Regardless, be nice.  If you find yourself frustrated or pissed off, sit the rest of it out so you don't get burnt.   

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
Hey here's an idea

Actually this was the clincher for deciding to put it back up. You know the screw Hexx bonus factor.

And Kreug said he'd beat me to death with a shovell if I touched a DN so you can see my dilemna..

No I can't. Seems kosher to me.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Hexx

• Captain
I ams so instituting a draft for Mirror2 and killing you both..

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
draft sounds like a good idea... :thumbsup:
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline KBF-Nail

• Lt. Junior Grade
NAIL IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander

I hope he tries it. It will finally show him first hand what what we have been on about all day. The KCW draft was the biggest cluster I have ever witnessed in the dyna.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline Hexx

• Captain

I hope he tries it. It will finally show him first hand what what we have been on about all day. The KCW draft was the biggest cluster I have ever witnessed in the dyna.

Did I say everyone was going in the draft?
No

Did I say the draft wasn't going to be fixed?
No

Do try and keep up Kroma..

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
try a sign-up per race as d-3 has done, placing temporary caps on races until all others catch up. When balance is achieved, the race cap can be raised.
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline Mazeppa

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • (Ret.)

I was an Deputy House leader under TraceyG (I cant believe I just typed that) and I thought the draft was going GREAT. 
Mazeppa
Son of K'otv
A Retired But Proud Member of the Klingon Black Fleet

www.uschess.org
www.ochess.org
www.okschess.org

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain

I was an Deputy House leader under TraceyG (I cant believe I just typed that) and I thought the draft was going GREAT. 

The draft was fine, it was the back room dealings and trades that tanked the server.

Offline Mog

• Lt.

The draft was fine, it was the back room dealings and trades that tanked the server.

Absolutely.

This server (KCW) was one that I was really, really, really looking forward to. Major disappointment when it died.
Merriment is All

Fear the Meow!

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.

Well zeppa -- at least you were under TracyG...imagine if you were under KROMA..

Jeeze all of a sudden after I typed that --

I got this mental picture of Brando in Apocalypse Now -- "The Horror,,The Horror"

Duck

Offline Father Ted

• Starfleet Chaplain-Recalled to Active Duty
  • Lt. Commander
  • Next to Ted Williams in the freezer
DH and Moggy are right, the backroom stuff and horsetrading killed KCW before it ever started.

Captain: USS Majestik Moose NCC-1712

"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -Cicero
"Superman wears Jack Bauer jammies."-Anonymous
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -George S. Patton

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
DH and Moggy are right, the backroom stuff and horsetrading killed KCW before it ever started.

There is no place for that kind of behavior in this community any more.  Look at the fallout from the treaties of SGO4?

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander

Nope that is not correct. Any horse trading would have occurred AFTER the draft. What went wrong with the draft happened before the actual drafting of players.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain

Nope that is not correct. Any horse trading would have occurred AFTER the draft. What went wrong with the draft happened before the actual drafting of players.

Besides people whining about not all being able to gang-bang one side, what went wrong with the draft?

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander

Besides people whining about not all being able to gang-bang one side, what went wrong with the draft?

The same thing that went wrong with the Zimabwe election.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma