Topic: Queen Kroma's Cabin Boy Roster!!!!!  (Read 4741 times)

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Re: Queen Kroma's List Cabin Boy Roster!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2005, 06:36:15 pm »
Yeah, but I happen to know that Kroma got run off a map by Hexx.  Guess you're Hexx's cabin..... thing...?

mutt and i ran Kroma off last night as well..... now he's useless as anyone cabin boy .it be kinda like  scr- -ing a bucket of water now :2gun:   :rofl:

Yeah but not until the 2 of you swallowed my full load repeatably. To tell the truth I am really not into 3 ways.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2005, 06:54:44 pm »
Well I guess the difference is if you are giving or receiving.  You and DH did not seem to mind the three way you gave me last night. Ah the memories of breaking your heart err tractor and slipping across the boarder.

Actually that game was a lot of fun my AI wings almost made some good choices.  ;D

Yeah, but I happen to know that Kroma got run off a map by Hexx.  Guess you're Hexx's cabin..... thing...?

mutt and i ran Kroma off last night as well..... now he's useless as anyone cabin boy .it be kinda like  scr- -ing a bucket of water now :2gun:   :rofl:

Yeah but not until the 2 of you swallowed my full load repeatably. To tell the truth I am really not into 3 ways.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Evil Kraven

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2005, 07:53:00 pm »
Lord Krueg and Raza are first on the list having been driven off for fear of my massive BF.  GG Guys.

hey Kroma, case your freddy pool boys have'nt given you the message yet.....I entend to hang your
"Tu Tu" on my wall this server (gonna have it framed and given to Krueg on the final day).

besides, I hear nothing excites DH more than a naked Lizard ;D

looking forward to the ballet.

"The Evil One"
Kraven

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2005, 08:29:10 pm »
Lord Krueg and Raza are first on the list having been driven off for fear of my massive BF.  GG Guys.

hey Kroma, case your freddy pool boys have'nt given you the message yet.....I entend to hang your
"Tu Tu" on my wall this server (gonna have it framed and given to Krueg on the final day).

besides, I hear nothing excites DH more than a naked Lizard ;D

looking forward to the ballet.

"The Evil One"
Kraven

Just take Kroma out for dinner and a couple of drinks and that tutu will be hanging on your wall in no time.....  He doesn't even have to hang it on anything, as he will be so hot for you that it will stick to the wall of its own accord......   :o  ;D

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2005, 08:33:37 pm »
At least you don't have to fly the QK Spooge
He who can master the data controls the world.

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2005, 12:12:54 am »

OUCH!!   is that a hand raised dream Kroma??  :lol:   

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2005, 02:51:55 am »
Gods I'm getting horny here.
He who can master the data controls the world.

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2005, 10:16:58 am »
*retch*
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2005, 04:47:36 pm »

roflmao    fortunately those 2 thimble loads of plasma bounced harmlessly off our shields.we would have taken heads shots and put you out of your misery,but you huge lizard butt kept you safe and sound.but i bet your butt was frightfully red and sore   :troll:     :rofl:        next time,don't be so cheap,invest in ky jelly  u'll take our phasers a lot easier   :-*

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2005, 02:02:38 pm »
<sigh> The list is to long to even fully recall....Sears and Saxcn running like girls to take a tinkle, Devil and Duck who so love to fu....errrr....sorry where was I.....yes that's right.......Cabin Boy's.....Mutt when he was all vulnerable, I almost felt bad about that one....NOT......and last but not least shin and Reejr. So many Romulan Cabin Boy's so little time.

My only regret is not one among them is man enough to give it to me hard like I'm begging for.  If only Romulan blood didn't run yellow.

Scipio and Agave have been hiding under that Romulan tarts skirt pretty well though, good thing too as they never had the skills to compete with a plasma ballerina with my grace and beauty.  Best they just keep avoiding me as it would be an embarrassment to the Gorn as a people to be reminded that they once voluntarily allowed themselves to be ruled by such despicably dressed and inferior specimens of Reptilian virility and strength. The Gorn are really better off forgetting that unfortunate part of our history and basking in the glow of my benevolent yet occasionally draconian rule as their Queen.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Queen Kroma's Cabin Boy Roster!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2005, 05:53:54 pm »
Hexx the big tease brings me right to the edge, then let's me down. Will see whether a tour of Cabin Boy duty teaches him to leave me hanging like that again on the edge of warp core ecstasy.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline Capt Jeff

• 1AF
  • Lt.
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2005, 06:18:32 pm »
Hexx the big tease brings me right to the edge, then let's me down. Will see whether a tour of Cabin Boy duty teaches him to leave me hanging like that again on the edge of warp core ecstasy.

Damn that has to of been good with Kroma talking all sassy like that.....what a afterglow.

I'm lighting a cigarette up now just to calm myself down...LOL
Capt Jeff

Former SFC2.NET Administrator
C.O., Heavy Command Cruiser
USS Crasher NCC 1733

1AF---Friendship, Honor, Fun.  It's what we Play For.

Offline LordSaxon

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Honor before Fear.....
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2005, 07:33:12 pm »
....Sears and Saxcn running like girls to take a tinkle...

Hmm I see no mention of the hour before; when in a 1v1 you had to run off in fear of my planetary defense skills. Don't let the Size of the enemy scare you, Kroma.
LordSaxon

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2005, 08:42:10 pm »
....Sears and Saxcn running like girls to take a tinkle...

Hmm I see no mention of the hour before; when in a 1v1 you had to run off in fear of my planetary defense skills. Don't let the Size of the enemy scare you, Kroma.
LordSaxon

That's right, I also schooled Saxon in a Planetary assult, but had to leave before finishing the last BS and his battered NHK cuz the friggin plumber showed up. Really sucked cause I had 1/2 of my spares left and all but a couple points of hull damage. Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten just how poor Romulan pilot training was. <snicker>
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2005, 02:44:56 am »
New Cabin Boys, Madelf dead FH-P, DIB dead SUK, FarFar dead FHK, Warp dead FH-P, Agave dead NHK, Reejr dead FHK.

KAZ demonstrating his keen awareness of the border plays hard to get again.

WarSears and Soth, plus various 5th wheels they kept bring along to help calm their fear, were able to some how cheat me a Ophion out of space on the map to maneuver. Man have you Coalition types sunk to a new low, I just ain't into Five-gies. Four-gie sure, but I'm a nice Gorn you sickos.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2005, 06:04:00 pm »
New Cabin Boys, Madelf dead FH-P, DIB dead SUK, FarFar dead FHK, Warp dead FH-P, Agave dead NHK, Reejr dead FHK.

WarSears and Soth, plus various 5th wheels they kept bring along to help calm their fear, were able to some how cheat me a Ophion out of space on the map to maneuver.

heya hugh jazzzzzzz, you brag to much! :skeptic:  my understanding of gorny toads  of your  kind,is to brag beeeeg,to make up for the little boats they fly.i suspect the joy stick is well worn and in need of replacement  :rofl:

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2005, 06:07:23 pm »

WarSears and Soth, plus various 5th wheels they kept bring along to help calm their fear, were able to some how cheat me a Ophion out of space on the map to maneuver.

heya hugh jazzzzzzz, you brag to much! :skeptic:  my understanding of gorny toads  of your  kind,is to brag beeeeg,to make up for the little boats they fly.i suspect the joy stick is well worn and in need of replacement  :rofl:

From the guy with the thin "pipe" connection no less. Hey get Krueg to give you a real ship worth my effort and I'll teach you how to dance. Then introduce you to all the other Cabin Boys in my harem.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline Farfarer

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2005, 06:47:27 pm »
Having fun, learning a lot.  Gaining even more respect for the old SPQR guys who ate anyone's DNs for breakfast. Pardek, Remiak...

BTW I haven't "run like a girl" yet, just "died like an imcompetent" - important deatils for one's tombstone.

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2005, 07:38:38 pm »
Gaining even more respect for the old SPQR guys who ate anyone's DNs for breakfast. Pardek...

Pardek is evil, evil, evil I say! So pay him no attention...just go straight in for the overrun ;)

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2005, 10:11:16 pm »

From the guy with the thin "pipe" connection no less. Hey get Krueg to give you a real ship worth my effort and I'll teach you how to dance. Then introduce you to all the other Cabin Boys in my harem.

roflmao   don't you wish.besides,there's a problem with dancing with you...... it's just impossible to get my arms around you(not that i want to ,so stop drooling).BTW, is your tu tu made from a 2 ro 3 man pop tent   :rofl: