Topic: Production report for ENT finale "These are the Voyages"  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
Production report for ENT finale "These are the Voyages"
« on: March 11, 2005, 12:20:24 am »
From Star Trek.com

This.  Will.  Blow.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
Re: Production report for ENT finale "These are the Voyages"
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 03:22:13 pm »
You know, having not seen this episode yet, and hearing all the outrage over the untimely death of...uh...a very popular character.  Could it be too much to hope for that sometime during the "Holoprogram" Riker does something that gets him killed?

Honestly though, If anyone wants to watch this episode, I would say record it and watch it later, let the ahem...gentleman... know just what we think of them.  With a 0/0 rating in the Nielsons perhaps the higher ups would get the hint.  We just have to make sure that everyone watches Terra Prime first.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
Re: Production report for ENT finale "These are the Voyages"
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 05:53:16 pm »
Well, I plan on watching it since it at least has Riker and Troi.  Maybe it will set the peace for the rest of the 3/4 of the fans that stopped watching it...and if it doesn't...well it would just be another episode of faulty canon, bad writing, and stupid stunts that we've come to expect from Enterprise during 3/4 of it's run.
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.