Topic: For Romulus  (Read 10641 times)

Offline SOS Cleopatra

• Romulan Princess
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • A Princess is far superior to a Queen
Re: For Romulus
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2005, 08:16:50 am »
I can neither confirm nor deny Cleo's whereabouts.  ;)

If that tramp so much as shows her face in Gorn space I'll claw her eyes out. Then get in a bikini and mud wrestle her.

I guess someone is a bit jealous, then again having to buy your dresses from the LL Bean catalogues selection of tents would put one in a bad mood I suppose.  But look on the bright side, all your clothes are rain resistant.

Oh and as for Gorn space, I think the SOS will rename it, "The Servant's Quarters" has a nice ring to it I think.  Then again, the charred remains of the Gorn border worlds that were left from our last picnic in that sector would hardly be fit for even the servants.  Still it would be an improvement for the Gorn.

Tudaleau,

Cleo

Royal Princess Cleopatra

Wouldn't you like to ride my Magic Carpet?

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2005, 08:26:05 am »
I can neither confirm nor deny Cleo's whereabouts.  ;)

If that tramp so much as shows her face in Gorn space I'll claw her eyes out. Then get in a bikini and mud wrestle her.

I guess someone is a bit jealous, then again having to buy your dresses from the LL Bean catalogues selection of tents would put one in a bad mood I suppose.  But look on the bright side, all your clothes are rain resistant.

Oh and as for Gorn space, I think the SOS will rename it, "The Servant's Quarters" has a nice ring to it I think.  Then again, the charred remains of the Gorn border worlds that were left from our last picnic in that sector would hardly be fit for even the servants.  Still it would be an improvement for the Gorn.

Tudaleau,

Cleo

Well.well.well.....Wondered how long it would be until the head slut of Scanky O'l Sluts (SOS) would show her ugly mug. I am sooooo going to spank you, and not in a good way. It is unfortunate that the Romulan Empire has to send little girls to do their fighting for them, not that I am surprised since their mens blood runs yellow, but it is a shame there will be a shortage of viable Cabin Boys to harvest from your ravaged hulls. I guess I could alway have you fetch me coffee or something, that really is to demeaning of work for valuable Cabin Boys.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline SSCF-LeRoy

• Kim's Clubhouse Painter
  • Lt.
  • Captain
    • SSCF.net
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2005, 08:38:53 am »
Hey, Chuut, think it's time fer a "Chuut's Angels" reunion? ;D

Offline SOS Cleopatra

• Romulan Princess
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2005, 08:40:32 am »
Scanky Old Sluts eh?

It seems to me we are far above comparison to the Grannies Drag Association.  Again jealousy raising its ugly tutu.  What you need is someone who could look beyond your physical repulsiveness, I'd suggest a warehouse worker, who could sweep you off your feet by using his forklift on your love handles.

As for Romulan men, it seems that their R Torps have a little distance on your shriveled little G Torps, leaving a girl much more satisfied when they are launched.  Of course they require a bit more power to charge, so not sure if you Gorn would have the energy for it.  It seems your hardpoint mounts tend to swivel limply, and can't remain in a fixed arc, the R Torps on the other hand remain firm and pointed straight ahead, just where a girl likes em.

Royal Princess Cleopatra

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2005, 09:00:37 am »
Hey, Chuut, think it's time fer a "Chuut's Angels" reunion? ;D

Well I guess so, although 1 Angel hasn't been heard from lately  :-[

Still looks like one has returned, and I guess they wouldn't be "Chuut's Angels"  without a little catfighting  ;D

Offline _Rondo_GE The OutLaw

• Commodore
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 10:17:23 am »
Hmmm...I always thought the Romulans were misnamed.  The typical scenario has me chasing one all over space with my  Gorn CDD and seeing nothing but their back end for 45 minutes inspires me to rename them in honor of Remus...the brother...

The Reamulans

Ream Us

...and of course I did.

• Commodore
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2005, 10:23:41 am »
Hmmm...I always thought the Romulans were misnamed.  The typical scenario has me chasing one all over space with my  Gorn CDD and seeing nothing but their back end for 45 minutes inspires me to rename them in honor of Remus...the brother...

The Reamulans

Ream Us

...and of course I did.

My my where have all these Gorns come from?  It almost makes me think we should start a fleet...

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2005, 10:30:04 am »

The Reamulans

Ream Us

...and of course I did.

My my where have all these Gorns come from?  It almost makes me think we should start a fleet...

The Matriarch of Ghdar and Suprime Leader of the Queendom of Kromydia has opened auditions for Captions up to the challenge. Just step into my office and make yourself comfortable on the "casting" couch. No..no...silly, if you expect to get the part you need to lie on your stomach.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2005, 10:38:02 am »

The Reamulans

Ream Us

...and of course I did.

Your message has been received.  We extend our invitation to you to fly for the Lizards in the upcoming war. We will be pleased to see you there.

Tal'Shiar, S.O.S. Command[/size][/color]

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2005, 10:45:01 am »

The Reamulans

Ream Us

...and of course I did.

Your message has been received.  We extend our invitation to you to fly for the Lizards in the upcoming war. We will be pleased to see you there.

Sounds like the Romulan's got the rearview mirror refit.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline SOS Cleopatra

• Romulan Princess
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2005, 11:23:02 am »
Hmmmmm SOS is back.  Wheres Cleopatra?  Inquiring Kitty's want to know ;D

I missed you too sweetie!  Nothing like curling up against some soft kitty fur!

Royal Princess Cleopatra

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2005, 11:36:20 am »

:o  WOW!!!! 
Ummmm How much "Nip" will I need to procure the next Flight to Romulus ;D

[img width=600 height=150]

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2005, 11:38:06 am »
Wouldn't you like to ride my Magic carpet?

For all you not as attuned to Romulan double speak as I have become, this sig line of Cleo's is really lesbo speak. She's a tease, come back to the Queendom of Kromydia, I am guarantied to put out.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline SOS Cleopatra

• Romulan Princess
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2005, 11:40:38 am »

:o  WOW!!!! 
Ummmm How much "Nip" will I need to procure the next Flight to Romulus ;D

I'm sure I could provide you with a little "Nip" here and there if it will make you purr for me.  You don't mind hickies do you?

Royal Princess Cleopatra

Offline SOS Cleopatra

• Romulan Princess
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2005, 11:43:54 am »

For all you not as attuned to Romulan double speak as I have become, this sig line of Cleo's is really lesbo speak. She's a tease, come back to the Queendom of Kromydia, I am guarantied to put out.

No, actually you are guarantied to put in, Queen Kroma in typical Gorn fashion prefers to lead from the rear.

Royal Princess Cleopatra

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2005, 01:09:25 pm »

No, actually you are guarantied to put in, Queen Kroma in typical Gorn fashion prefers to lead from the rear.

<snicker>
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline FPF-Jem

• D.Net VIP
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2005, 03:50:09 pm »
Hmm. He just called you a dung eating worm of a fed Jem.

rp on

You never can trust what a Romulan says as its all double speak. I'm sure he really meant it as a sneaky form of humility on his part considering my encounters with the SOS on  previous occasions.

rp off

I just know I'm going to catch it this time  ;D
Capt. Jem

• Commodore
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2005, 04:05:13 pm »
A Gorn Queen?   Hmmm...I dunno my old boss was Sssazzix...this should be interesting...are you a Cyber-transvestite?  Could be...

Ah well what the heck.

Sooo has anyone come up with good tactics to counter "Taldren's Last Big Mistake", the cheesy Reamulan cloak that winks out plasma torps ?  

Anyway how do I get on the DYNA...seems to be a thread here somewhere on that....

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2005, 04:12:16 pm »

Sooo has anyone come up with good tactics to counter "Taldren's Last Big Mistake", the cheesy Reamulan cloak that winks out plasma torps ? 

Actually, I wouldn't call it a mistake at all. They fixed the cloak, it is still fairly easy to defeat. We will be practicing some of those very tactics tonight. Hoop on the SSCF TS server tonight and look me or DH up to join in the fun.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2005, 04:32:18 pm »
Real men don't cloak, so I guess we'll see a lot of it.  ;D
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel