Topic: NCH now at warp speed!!!  (Read 3416 times)

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
NCH now at warp speed!!!
« on: February 22, 2005, 10:29:09 am »
Clock has been reset to go 3 years per days.  This will allow us to finish the server before Gas Free zone starts on Sunday.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline KBF-Nail

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: NCH now at warp speed!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 12:20:05 pm »
TY DH!!!

Offline Mazeppa

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • (Ret.)
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 08:12:47 pm »
Good.  I was on about NCH about five minutes and realized that right clicking a Fed Hex gives you a little "We're the Frickin' Good Guys" message, and right-clicking A Klingon Hex gives you a "They're the Frickin' Bad Guys" message. 

Fine.  Have fun with your server, DH.  I ain't playing on it.  I have other things I can do with my time that do not involve accepting your little jibes. 

Mazeppa
Son of K'otv
A Retired But Proud Member of the Klingon Black Fleet

www.uschess.org
www.ochess.org
www.okschess.org

Offline FPF-Wanderer

• Order of Battle Wonk
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Trek Nerd Since 1976
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 08:51:20 pm »
Good.  I was on about NCH about five minutes and realized that right clicking a Fed Hex gives you a little "We're the Frickin' Good Guys" message, and right-clicking A Klingon Hex gives you a "They're the Frickin' Bad Guys" message. 

Fine.  Have fun with your server, DH.  I ain't playing on it.  I have other things I can do with my time that do not involve accepting your little jibes.

<sigh>...Maz, the "Frickin' good guys" thing has been a running joke for a long time now.  Besides (lordy, I hope I don't start a flamewar over this), the Alliance (read: Feds) have put up with jibes from the Coalition for as long as I have been playing this game, almost four years.  And they haven't always been in a joking manner.  Further, it hasn't just been from our "traditional" enemies. The Gorn, Hydrans, and Kzin have all taken their turns Fed-bashing (do you have any idea how sick I am of "Feddie fingers"? lol).

Take it for what it is, brother.  Just a joke.

-Wanderer, the (desperately trying to be) diplomatic
Alliance SAC, SG4 / Alliance SAC, RDSL / Federation A/RM: AOTK, SSII, GW4 / Federation Chief of Staff / Member of the Flying Circus / Alliance Map Guy

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 09:08:43 pm »

I heard you can buy a sense of humour on eBay for about $10.   I think even a Klingon can afford that  ;D

Wanderer, diplomacy is waisted on smarcktards.  If a moron gets offended but what should be an obvious joke to anyone with 1/2 brain, they aren't worth the trouble explaining it.  Maybe if you speak slowly and use very small words, they might get in in 10 years.

Come on for Christ's sake, the Lyran's are named "Hexx, the other white meat" and the Gorn are "Luggage in Waiting."  Who in their right mind would take this seriously?   

Offline FPF-Wanderer

• Order of Battle Wonk
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Trek Nerd Since 1976
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 09:20:36 pm »
 :smackhead: <sigh>
Alliance SAC, SG4 / Alliance SAC, RDSL / Federation A/RM: AOTK, SSII, GW4 / Federation Chief of Staff / Member of the Flying Circus / Alliance Map Guy

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 09:34:00 pm »
:smackhead: <sigh>

See, the sensitivity-training has paid off!   ;D

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 09:56:11 pm »
Further, it hasn't just been from our "traditional" enemies. The Gorn, Hydrans, and Kzin have all taken their turns Fed-bashing (do you have any idea how sick I am of "Feddie fingers"? lol).

Hey, those weren't jokes Wanderer...blue spandex really is a nice garnish ;)

As a long time Mirak (and first time caller) I must agree.  Keeping in mind that NCH is a "fun" server that, well no real offense DH, is just for goofing off.  That, and I really am enjoying flying Romulan!  Join us Maz if you get the chance.

Offline Barack Beard

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 10:03:06 pm »
How dare you!, you oversssized sssmurf, oversssized that is except where it countsss to a Diva!  "Luggage-in-Waiting" indeed!  Do you sssee any bags under these lovely eyesss?  Do you sssee any "Love Handlesss"?,  Do you think I'm good for nothing but to transssport your clothesss like sssome immgrant working illegally for your employ?  I think not!

"Mr. Turn Your Head for Better Reception"!  I think you better turn that empty container back around and catch my broadcassssst.  THISSS ISS A PRIVATE SSSERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!.  That meansss you better do what I sssay or I will ssservice your little blue privatesss with a ssswift and oh ssso very painful kick!  You thought you had blue ballsss before, wait till I'm done!  Ssso you better ssshape up sssmartass, or your going to need that Labrador to retrive your family jewelsss!  Ssso, unlessss I read "Divasss" instead of  "Luggage-in-Waiting", you better ssstart packing your own bagsss or you wont have a sssack to pack!  Do I make myssself clear?

S'Trupaul out

Offline KOTH-KieranXC, Ret.

• Spokesman, Punisher Industries
  • Lt. Commander
  • K-Fo, diehard SFCer and Taldrenite, est. 2000
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 10:06:40 pm »
How dare you!, you oversssized sssmurf, oversssized that is except where it countsss to a Diva!  "Luggage-in-Waiting" indeed!  Do you sssee any bags under these lovely eyesss?  Do you sssee any "Love Handlesss"?,  Do you think I'm good for nothing but to transssport your clothesss like sssome immgrant working illegally for your employ?  I think not!

"Mr. Turn Your Head for Better Reception"!  I think you better turn that empty container back around and catch my broadcassssst.  THISSS ISS A PRIVATE SSSERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!.  That meansss you better do what I sssay or I will ssservice your little blue privatesss with a ssswift and oh ssso very painful kick!  You thought you had blue ballsss before, wait till I'm done!  Ssso you better ssshape up sssmartass, or your going to need that Labrador to retrive your family jewelsss!  Ssso, unlessss I read "Divasss" instead of  "Luggage-in-Waiting", you better ssstart packing your own bagsss or you wont have a sssack to pack!  Do I make myssself clear?

S'Trupaul out

Yup, she definitely talks some good smack. I like it. Especially when the "Frickin' Good Guys" are on the recieving end. ;D
"One minute to space doors."

"Are you just going to walk through them?"

"Calm yourself, Doctor."

762_XC

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 10:12:08 pm »
I for one am proud to be one of the Fart People.

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2005, 10:16:16 pm »
*shew*...a little TOO proud.... :P

*crim moves upwind*

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 10:16:59 pm »
How dare you!, you oversssized sssmurf, oversssized that is except where it countsss to a Diva!  "Luggage-in-Waiting" indeed!  Do you sssee any bags under these lovely eyesss?  Do you sssee any "Love Handlesss"?,  Do you think I'm good for nothing but to transssport your clothesss like sssome immgrant working illegally for your employ?  I think not!

"Mr. Turn Your Head for Better Reception"!  I think you better turn that empty container back around and catch my broadcassssst.  THISSS ISS A PRIVATE SSSERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!.  That meansss you better do what I sssay or I will ssservice your little blue privatesss with a ssswift and oh ssso very painful kick!  You thought you had blue ballsss before, wait till I'm done!  Ssso you better ssshape up sssmartass, or your going to need that Labrador to retrive your family jewelsss!  Ssso, unlessss I read "Divasss" instead of  "Luggage-in-Waiting", you better ssstart packing your own bagsss or you wont have a sssack to pack!  Do I make myssself clear?

S'Trupaul out

Go on Girl!!!!!!!

XOXOXO
Kroma

PS, You do carry my cloths though honey.

PSS, I hope he doesn't find the KBG (Klingon Bad Guys) site. <snicker>
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 10:27:34 pm »

S'Trupaul out

Maam,

I am so sorry if I offended you.   I appologize to you with all my sincerity.  It will never happen again, please forgive me.

DH . . .

Offline Firehawk

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 10:30:28 pm »
Don't apologize to that lizard.  It is luggage or at least will be when we get through with it.  ;D
Firehawk of the Romulan SPQR

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 10:32:50 pm »
Don't apologize to that lizard.  It is luggage or at least will be when we get through with it.  ;D

Ooooh, are you going to pound our boxes?
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline KOTH-KieranXC, Ret.

• Spokesman, Punisher Industries
  • Lt. Commander
  • K-Fo, diehard SFCer and Taldrenite, est. 2000
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 10:37:37 pm »

Ooo, you're tempting fate there, buddy. You really want to piss off someone who uses "Phat Gorn" as a ship name? You'll end up trapped in a fate worse than death: the trophy of Queen Kroma. ;D
"One minute to space doors."

"Are you just going to walk through them?"

"Calm yourself, Doctor."

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 10:41:20 pm »

Maam,

I am so sorry if I offended you.   I appologize to you with all my sincerity.  It will never happen again, please forgive me.

DH . . .

Now you be a sweetie and apologize to my little  ♥ KBF ♥ (Kroma's Boy Friends) buddy Zeppa too. You big nasty (that's good nasty sweet cheeks) Andorian you.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline Barack Beard

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 01:05:06 am »
Maam,

DH . . .

You have been a naughty boy, go to my room.

XOXOXO

S'Trupaul

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 08:58:02 am »
Maam,

DH . . .

You have been a naughty boy, go to my room.

XOXOXO

S'Trupaul

yes dear . . .