Topic: Would the Alliance be interested in an additional Mirdran pilot for SGO4?  (Read 1167 times)

Offline CaptJosh

• Lt.
I was going to try to fly ISC, but I've discovered that I just can't seem to get the hang of them, so I want to stick with whan I know, missiles. My handle for Dyna2 is CaptJBelanger. I'd appreciate an answer ASAP.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Re: Would the Alliance be interested in an additional Mirdran pilot for SGO4?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 03:02:58 am »
No problem with me Josh, if you aint having fun with ISC I think it should be ok for you to switch.

although you might consider Klingon as a possibility as well as they have only a small night crew.

P.S.  I thought you were the Greatest Pilot in the Universe...... :P

Offline CaptJosh

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 06:43:43 am »
I never tried the ISC on SGO4. I tried it single player in the ISC war of pacification and I can't seem to get anywhere with em. So I'm not gonna try em on Dyna just yet.

Fly Klingon? Never really got into playing Klingon. I'll pass until I have at least some sp experience with them.
CaptJosh

762_XC

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 08:11:42 am »
The Mirdan are always interested in additional pilots.

You may want to check w/ Dizzy though, I believe there is a rule about switching sides.

If he's ok with it, then welcome aboard.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 09:01:55 am »
No problem with me Josh, if you aint having fun with ISC I think it should be ok for you to switch.

although you might consider Klingon as a possibility as well as they have only a small night crew.

P.S.  I thought you were the Greatest Pilot in the Universe...... :P

DIFJosh <> CaptJosh  ;)

...and welcome aboard the Mirdran team CaptJosh! (bring lots of nip and chocodiles...)  ;D

Offline CaptJosh

• Lt.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 01:30:06 pm »
CaptJosh != DIFJosh.  I wanted to play ISC, but I never did on Dyna. My grumble in the first post was that I couldn't do well with the froggies even in single player, so I wasn't about to get my ass handed to me in multi. Better to go with Kzin and Hydrans since I'm pretty good with missiles and know reasonably well how to use Hydran weaps and ships. Which means the "Mirdran" empire is a pretty good choice for me.

P.S. Do y'all mind the nip being Wild Turkey brand Kentucky Bourbon? Best I can get without bankrupting myself to get Maker's Mark.
CaptJosh