Topic: Two Version of 534_B is there.  (Read 2871 times)

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Two Version of 534_B is there.
« on: January 24, 2005, 10:58:11 pm »
k, a number of players have experienced a problem with playing TOS:Final Frontier and this is what we found.

There seems to be two versions of the 534_b patch youo can download. The WRONG version is 30.3 mg. the RIGHT version is 40.5mg.

The mod will install and run fine if you have the correct patch installed first. if you have the wrong 534_b patch you will get loading errors and although these can be overcome, once in game you will crash out on missions.

I am sorry for this frustration and hope you guys can get over it if you had crashes.

I understand the 534_b version that is posted at trek-online.com is the correct version of the patch.

Thank you for your patience.

Offline Victory

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • There is no spoon.....
Re: Two Version of 534_B is there.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 10:05:44 am »
yet another fine example of thy Cozbo doesn't know how to make a mod. If he knew what he was doing, he would have included the correct patch WITH the mod download. That way, no confusion, no question, no problem
I am Victory, and I approved this message

Offline IKSKevin

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 10:20:11 am »
Gosh there were so many ways to say that, so as to NOT sound like a hard a**.  Try building up, instead of tearing down Victory.  TOS mod was great.  I had fun flying it....its purty, and fun. 

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2005, 04:31:13 pm »
Umm.. Just to let everyone know.. I only ever made 1 version of the v534_b patch for SFC3.. that is the one posted in the stickied post at the top of this forum.. it is 40.5 MB.. if there is another version of the patch available, someone else made it.. it is a cut up product and is not recommended...
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team