Topic: op mission  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
op mission
« on: January 12, 2005, 04:51:41 pm »
i was playing the mission epicenter in op and i was supose to rescue fed ship, when i arrived the 5 fed ship trap around the planet exploded before i have chnage of saving them so i was at lest try to destroye the klingong ship, i was going toward it and my main ship just explode, i was surprise what when wrong?, i was not hit so with the 2th ship i was also moving toward the klingon ship that i was neer the planet but still too far to crash on it that my ship get heavy damage, before i have time to move away that it blow up, now i discover what went wrong, the ring of the planet was solid, my ship was trying to go trow it and explode, so there is a problem with the mission since the ring is not supose to be solid, i have the 2552 patch, so any idea on how to fix it?

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Re: op mission
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 05:15:09 pm »
    I have no idea but when I took on that mission I recued every ship allied or enemy and tractored them out.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 05:30:45 pm »
is it possible that the sound fx that i have install change something in the missions?

Offline The Postman

• 1st Sgt, Bugler, Commander, L. A. Tifft Camp 15, SUVCW
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 05:36:22 pm »
You can go through the rings in EAW. The rings in OP are SOLID! You can't go through the rings in OP. It has always been this way. I learned this the hard way online once.

Link: ht

Offline Strafer

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 07:48:18 pm »
Not quite. There are two ring planets, one which is solid. You can tell by the distance indicator...
--
Code: [Select]
Lineage II
Server                           Sieghardt                    deviantrealms.com (dead)
Chars       Strafer          L24 Rogue                  L64 Hawkeye
                StrayFar       L64 Tyrant                  L51 Tyrant
                StrawFur      L37 Scavenger            L49 Bounty Hunter
                StraightFour L62 Shillen Elder         L53 Shillen Elder

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2005, 09:46:19 pm »
Not quite. There are two ring planets, one which is solid. You can tell by the distance indicator...

Hun?

how why when who where when?