Poll

Change venu or no and if so where to?

Dynaverse.net (Taldren Sanctioned site)
10 (62.5%)
Star Trek Gamers Universe (STGU)
5 (31.3%)
EFF HQ Forums (EZ Boards and current Beta Location)
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Topic: SFC 3 Open Beta.. Change of Venu or No ???  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
SFC 3 Open Beta.. Change of Venu or No ???
« on: September 05, 2004, 09:11:16 pm »
people have been emailing me about my forums.. there seems to be a lot going against my forums at the moment.. such as pop-ups, tracking cookies from the ads, problems logging in, and so forth...

as such, I am considering moving this Beta Test to 1 of 2 forums..

1. Dynaverse.net, the Officially Taldren Sanctioned forums for SFC game titles

2. Star Trek Gamers Universe (STGU) since it is the second oldest forums covering Starfleet Command game series and it's parent SFC site Starfleet Universe which is dedicated to SFC...

the third option is to keep the forums here.. however due to EZ Boards policy, the ads and log in is killing a lot of users on this site.. as such a change in Venu needs to be considered...

I am going to poll on all sites I posted about this project and take the combined total from the polls and go to that forum... this message will be coppied verbatum and I am leaving it up to the community to decide where they want to test out of.. However, my rules will apply for the testing period no matter the board in which it moves to...

anyhow.. please cast your vote..
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline Timelessblur

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: SFC 3 Open Beta.. Change of Venu or No ???
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 05:08:27 pm »
I say d.net is the best place. Any play that is hosted by Victor is not a safe place to host it to do all the contivering in the air right now. weahter it is right or wrong is illevent.

I say keept it away from those site and put them on the offical saction Tarden site

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 03:59:39 am »
    Timeless.Pestalence said Star Trek Gamers Universe not Star Trek Gamers Directory this is where everyone is agreeing upon.I would mind seeing it at the EFF HQ but there are problems with logging on and signing up account as Pestalence has said.When it comes to the game you always read everything the wrong way.What is wrong with Victor he is getting tired of all political game stuff going on?What is wrong with STGD anyway because WT is a moderator well with all that is going on Vic can suspend WT rights as Moderator and temporarily put Pestalence in his place?This mean that Pestalence would be a moderator at STGD and WT not.

The vote either way is going to STGU not STGD.<shakeshead>

Offline MrCue

• Site Designer
  • Lt.
  • Proud Father
    • Battleclinic
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 05:38:10 pm »
So whens the move?

Offline MrCue

• Site Designer
  • Lt.
  • Proud Father
    • Battleclinic
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 04:06:28 pm »
Bump now Pestalence has returned.
http://www.battleclinic.com/forum/index.php/topic,1944.0.html

+11 to d.net
0 to the other options.

Offline IKSKevin

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 05:25:05 pm »
Cue can D.Net start a SFC3 server?  Islandwars will come back up eventually....but Islandbound and myself are not doing it anymore IKSBloodreign is....the community is caput...but D.Net has always been really good ....what about starting one....you can do it....or any of the DOA guys....I would promote it on IW site....etc.....come on....hehe

Offline MrCue

• Site Designer
  • Lt.
  • Proud Father
    • Battleclinic
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2004, 05:37:56 pm »
I cant start a SFC3 server.
Most of the DOA are in EVE along with me, but a few, such as scrag are still playing SFC.

You can request a server resource to run a campaign.
http://www.dynaverse.net/v2/info/request_resource.php