Topic: Email sent to Shoposauris Rex.  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Email sent to Shoposauris Rex.
« on: November 21, 2004, 06:15:21 pm »
Dear shop,

You don't know me , and Any Damage done to the house Trying to kill squarills using Chemical warfare had nothing to do with me. <sniker>

However, Since J'inn has been under the weather Lately, I figured It might be easier If he got to sleep in on Black Friday, at least untill 5 in the AM. I have even taken the Liberty of helping you to wake Him gently. Just go here, and get him a Nice Wakeup call from Hiedi Clum, or Darth Vader.  http://target.com/target_group/stores_services/wake_up.jhtml;jsessionid=F0AEC4Y3FWKD5LARAAVGW4FMCEACW1IX?_requestid=5296596

Heck He might even like the woman with cat, I don't know.

also, even though alot of stores will open at Midnight, The Cold air Probably wouldn't be good for his Flu. So make sure He wears a good Sweater like this one.

http://www.knitlit.com/contributors/images/feinstein.gif

Anyway, I hope you take good care of j'inn on Black Friday, and Hope he survives another Shopping spree.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline KAT J'inn

• CFO - Kzinti War Machine, Inc.
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Email sent to Shoposauris Rex.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 07:48:00 pm »
<picks up phone>

J'inn:  Hello Ronco Corp.?

Teller:   Yes!   What can we do for you?

J'inn:   I'd like to buy one Ronco Home Suicide Kit.   As seen on T.V.

Teller:  Yes, sir.   Boy we sure get a lot of orders for those this time of year.  All men.  Odd.

J'inn:  Yes. Yes.   and Oh yeah,  I'm supposed to say AnnA Nicole Smith sent me.

Teller:  Comgratulations!!!   You get the extra Anna Nichole Show DVD!  With your order.

J'inn:  UGH.

Teller:  It makes the suicide kit easier to use.

J'inn: I see.

Teller:  Credit Card Please.

J'inn:   Ah yes  <dumps out a drawer of credit cards>  Let's see,  Klingon Express, Don't Die in Glorious Battle Without It.  Number 45633-37837-SNARL-6784.  Expiration = Today Is a Good Day to Die.

Teller:  Let's see.  Oh your are already in our system.  We'll ship this right out to you Mr. Trajan.   Hmmm,  did you like the <ahem> Beginner Bat'Leth Series you ordered?

J'inn:  YES I DID!

Teller:  And the Life Like Klingon Mate Doll with Robo-Action Scratching and Biting?

J'inn:  ERM <snicker>  Ah yeah yes I did.

Teller:  Okay well your order is on the way.  And remember you get your money back if not totally satisfied.

J'inn:  Erm.

Teller: Yes, I know.  They tell us to say that anyways.

J'inn: I see.

<click>

Offline Commander Maxillius

• You did NOT just shoot that green sh-t at me?!?
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 07:30:13 am »
:rofl:
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

KBF-Frankk

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 10:17:20 am »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

+ karma 4 u jinn

always is fun read some like it's