Topic: When does this cycle end?  (Read 5021 times)

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
When does this cycle end?
« on: February 23, 2005, 08:44:19 am »
I want to try to make myself available to update PBR to fit OP+ v4.0 as well as make revisions based on previous discussions.  It could take a few weeks to work out the details, and I want to try to plan this out - to inlclude reopening some of those dormant discussions.

Please advise

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Re: When does this cycle end?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 09:49:18 am »
At the rate we are going including playoffs, I would think in about 5-6 weeks.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 10:05:14 am »
Hmm....I should probably get busy in a week or so...

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 04:05:09 pm »
I want to try to make myself available to update PBR to fit OP+ v4.0 as well as make revisions based on previous discussions

U should  try make your self available to schedule and play your fleet matches first
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 05:49:15 pm by [ISC]Butcher »

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 07:35:33 am »
I want to try to make myself available to update PBR to fit OP+ v4.0 as well as make revisions based on previous discussions

U should  try make your self available to schedule and play your fleet matches first

I am not currently playing - so my availability is solely limited to supporting PBR. 

You'll have to take scheduling up with Mini.

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 03:25:28 pm »
Well its been 5 days now waiting a word from Minime after i asked him to tell me 3-4 good dates for KHH about week5 match.
So i though its more important at the current time KHH will focus at their schedule and the week5 match specially after......well Minime knows.

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 06:18:56 pm »

ROFLMAO....Butcher,u r to much.......perhaps if you can't get a particular fleet to fly thier match against you,you should stop concentrating on that fleet and except the match from the fleet that was looking for one,from you 2 weeks ago.....just an idea to help move things along  :whip:

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 07:09:37 pm »
So i though its more important at the current time KHH will focus at their schedule and the week5 match specially after......well Minime knows.

The problem here Butcher (aside from not adhering to TT's advice) is that you are equating me with KHH. 

I - myself - will focus on PBR, as I have no capacity or capability to play.  This has no impact on KHH playing a match, other than one less pilot in the pool - but that would still be the case regardless of me focusing on PBR.

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 07:15:46 pm »

U should  try make your self available to schedule and play your fleet matches first

ROFLMAO....Butcher,u r to much.......perhaps if you can't get a particular fleet to fly thier match against you,you should stop concentrating on that fleet and except the match from the fleet that was looking for one,from you 2 weeks ago.....just an idea to help move things along :whip:

heh  :flame: well  :whip:  they r kligons and ..Jakle, i cant help it   ;)

:-\ I guess u might be right and  "first come first plasma served" might be a better way...
But i m already scheduling with the lizards week6 match though  ::).....

Offline Nomad

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 10:46:00 pm »
I want to try to make myself available to update PBR to fit OP+ v4.0 as well as make revisions based on previous discussions.  It could take a few weeks to work out the details, and I want to try to plan this out - to inlclude reopening some of those dormant discussions.

Well for one...

Thanks Jakle!, for offering to update the shiplists for 4.0.
It is a pain in the ass.
And I appreciate the effort.

It will be nice not switching the shiplist from 4.0 to 3.4 and back.

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2005, 09:40:21 am »
Jakle I assume you will also be updating the PBR with regard to making Fast Cruisers combat support ships again and true BTs (not Light BTs) Command ships. I couldn't recall what exactly was decided on the BTs but making them command instead of support seems the simplist.

Thanks for all your efforts and continued support of the PBR as well. Hiope to see you flying again soon.

XOXOXO
Kroma
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2005, 10:28:27 am »
Jakle I assume you will also be updating the PBR with regard to making Fast Cruisers combat support ships again and true BTs (not Light BTs) Command ships. I couldn't recall what exactly was decided on the BTs but making them command instead of support seems the simplist.

The Fast Cruiser rule will be gone and they will be returned to the Combat support again
BT's will be moved to Command, while BTL's will be kept in Combat Support.

There is a host of other items that need to be readdressed, but I need to go back through some of these dormant threads and revive them

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2005, 10:42:17 am »

There is a host of other items that need to be readdressed, but I need to go back through some of these dormant threads and revive them

*cough* PPD *cough*
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma