Topic: Prometheus released at Battleclinic  (Read 1279 times)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Prometheus released at Battleclinic
« on: November 06, 2004, 08:15:45 pm »
okay, RaduG has been bugging me to release this model...and so i have...finally...only because i feel guilty posting around here without really contributing in a while, so here you go.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: Prometheus released at Battleclinic
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 08:18:38 pm »
...only because i feel guilty posting around here without really contributing in a while, so here you go.

I know how you can contribute if it's bothering ya! Have a ftr mod the dyna admins need. We are doing this D2 mod where individual ftrs get their own model folders so you see distinctly different ftr groups and can tell what's what by visual ID. Interested, Fury?

I dont think it'd be too terribly hard, I'll do most of the texture design, and I have some ftr models to kitbash to start with...

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 08:25:06 pm »
...only because i feel guilty posting around here without really contributing in a while, so here you go.

I know how you can contribute if it's bothering ya! Have a ftr mod the dyna admins need. We are doing this D2 mod where individual ftrs get their own model folders so you see distinctly different ftr groups and can tell what's what by visual ID. Interested, Fury?

I dont think it'd be too terribly hard, I'll do most of the texture design, and I have some ftr models to kitbash to start with...

ummm...im playing around with a few fighter designs for my 3d Webcomic...let me see what i can do when i get a few built.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Sochin

• Lt.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 03:31:42 am »
Downloaded it last night and did some artwork with it very nice indeed well done sir.

Offline darkthunder

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • If you see me running, try to keep up.
    • digital-Underground
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 11:58:18 am »
Where can i find this model?
// Darkthunder

Offline MrCue

• Site Designer
  • Lt.
  • Proud Father
    • Battleclinic
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 03:15:09 pm by MrCue »

Offline darkthunder

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • If you see me running, try to keep up.
    • digital-Underground
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 03:03:06 pm »
Cool... thanks
// Darkthunder