Topic: Will Decker here -Got Internet connection. Need help logging into Nightsoft  (Read 1158 times)

Offline WillDecker

• Commander of the U.S.S. Khambatta NCC-7101
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • The Khambatta Project
Well I finally have a connection and I am now preparing to get the rest of the Khambatta Project working and ready to go. Just need some help getting onto the Nightsoft site. Can anyone help me on that.

Will Decker
Where the universe ends, our dream begins. Somewhere beyond the dark... (Ilia's Theme ST:TMP/U.S.S. Khambatta Motto)

Offline Kaenyne

• Lt. Junior Grade
PRIORITY ONE!

SOMEBODY HELP THIS MAN GET ONTO NIGHTSOFT!!!
"If I may be so bold, it was a mistake for you to accept promotion. Commanding a Starship is your first, best destiny. Anything else is a waste of material."

-Spock
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Cant help ya..ive pretty much said "screw nightsoft" they are down too often and too chaotically.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Kaenyne

• Lt. Junior Grade
Priority Bump
"If I may be so bold, it was a mistake for you to accept promotion. Commanding a Starship is your first, best destiny. Anything else is a waste of material."

-Spock
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
I would say talk to Mackie or McQue and see if they can arrange hosting for you.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline MrCue

• Site Designer
  • Lt.
  • Proud Father
    • Battleclinic
PM me if you need hosting and i'll see what i can offer.

Offline WillDecker

• Commander of the U.S.S. Khambatta NCC-7101
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • The Khambatta Project
You got a link?
Where the universe ends, our dream begins. Somewhere beyond the dark... (Ilia's Theme ST:TMP/U.S.S. Khambatta Motto)

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
nightsoft is currently up if you need your files from there.