Topic: OT- to a degree  (Read 1708 times)

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
OT- to a degree
« on: October 31, 2004, 11:42:13 pm »
is it me or is a +3 karma low?  i know my very earlier models were bad  :rofl: ok really bad but +3 karma. dont any one take this serious though but its got me a little oddball.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
Re: OT- to a degree
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 12:21:28 am »
The answer is no

It just means you are off most ppls radar so to speak. You have not done anything to piss anyone off, got -3 in one day for one post, and another one a day later from the same post. It also means you did not stand out in their minds as well in the case of mine again most again are from posts not models (well maybe Fury kicked me one for models) and the post were more or less about how to treat ppl when posting.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 12:31:27 am »
The fact that you have a +3 and no negitives are good.

This is how I got at least one negitive Krama point:

Unnamed
GAFY? I have a question

Me
Yes?

Unnamed
Can you make textures that look more like the orginal ship for those retextures of yours?

Me
Yes

Unnamed (about a week later)
Did you finish those textures for me?

Me
No, I thought you just wanted to know if I could do them or not, and I answered you.

AND...
This got me -krama
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline manitoba1073

• Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 02:15:50 am »
i know about that. being under the radar. lol

just thought it was funny since i've be around near 3 yrs or so

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 02:35:54 am »
I'm loved and hated about equally. But that's to be expected from a jerk like me. I'm better friends than most the people you'd call a friend cuz I'll tell it to you straight with no sauce or side dishes. I'm never one to talk behind someones back that I wont first tell them to their face. Thats why jerks are better friends. They arnt two faced back stabbers, but they are blunt as hell, if you can put up with that sort of thing, hehe.

I'm sure I've caught the ire from a modeler or two here a few times for my rather wrenching critizism, but all in good taste, I assure. The rest of it comes from D2 stuff... Old hatred rivalries. I'd say 50% of my bad karma comes from this guy Lepton. He really likes me. He's almost like clockwork. Whenever he wakes up and posts on the forum, bout that same time I get another negative karma, haha.

Dont worry about it. I say the more karma either way the better. Means you're involved. ;) And that's good. Remember, no matter what forum you're on, all it takes is one asshole out to get you. I went to this Halo 2 forum, and was polite and kind as was possible and by my 14th post I had 5 stars, top rating. Then some prick for no reason blasts me with no stars... heh. So f*ck em. Karma and stars are dust and echoes...

+1 Karma to you for being ballsy enough to bring up your own karma problems... ;)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 02:58:15 am »
Is there anyway to find out why you reieved negative Karma.I have a -1 :'( and can't figure out why.(shrug) oh well
-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 03:56:52 am »
Is there anyway to find out why you reieved negative Karma.I have a -1 :'( and can't figure out why.(shrug) oh well
-MP

MP don't sweat it...

There are litterally ppl here that are giving out bad karma because they have nothing better to do. Once you realize this you will never worry about it again, because you should give it as much attention as it is worth nothing.

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2004, 05:30:31 am »
I wish the forum would show who you got it from and give them an option to give the reason as well, listed in  your user CP.

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 05:32:36 am »
-MP

MP don't sweat it...

There are litterally ppl here that are giving out bad karma because they have nothing better to do. Once you realize this you will never worry about it again, because you should give it as much attention as it is worth nothing.

I suspect all but 5-10 of mine came from one person. An admin told the guilty party to knock it off. The admin however did not say how many this person gave me, and I probably wont find out who he is either. Oh well.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2004, 07:57:37 am »
+karma for ya there starforce2, cuz, heh, that's just bad, dude. Feel sorry for ya bro. ;) Gonna try and bump you up there whenever I see ya post. ;)

EDIT: Ya know... we ought to start a Karma support group... :D

Offline OlBuzzard

• renegade
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2004, 08:05:11 am »
This is strange ..  but I think we all agree on the "negative" ????  How weird is that.

:skeptic: :screwloose: :skeptic: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW..  I'm not sure where my neg. came form ..  well there is this one source ..  but I'm not ashamed that I stood up for my friends ..  and if that earns me a neg for doing the right thing ...  so be it !!

If you aim at nothing:  you WILL hit it every time !

Offline Sandman3D

• Lt. Commander
  • Outalance Shipyards
    • SEDL
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004, 10:39:22 am »
+ karma to all of ya... ;D
"Proudly you gathered, rank on rank to war,
As you heard God's message from afar;
All you had hoped for, all you had, you gave
To save mankind-yourself you scorned to save."

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2004, 05:21:49 pm »
Somebody gave me a neg just for a joke I made about a model; could've been the modeler.

The Judge, just to be a wiseguy "good naturedly" gave everyone on a particular thread a negative point... just because!  (But he was man enough to admit it, so I don't care [about that one]).

Another anonymous guy gave me one or two for agreeing with someone else's post.  Ah, if you walk down the street, you'll a) step on some, b) get splashed by a car passing (I once got very sick from some dirty street water that got in my ear by a passing car's splash), c) or get bumped for no reason, d) etc.

But you shouldn't stop going outside!

Offline Mackie

• Puu jok' unhoittaa juurensa, kaatuu.
  • Lt. Commander
  • The tree that forgets its roots, will fall.
    • stupidfusion
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2004, 05:53:07 pm »
i get neg points cause im a stupid twit so its k  ;D
http://www.stupidfusion.com

Offline manitoba1073

• Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2004, 11:06:32 pm »
i know i just thouht it was funny myself. i think i was at +3 karma when i finally got on dyna here and it hadnt moved. just thought it was somewhat peculiar. i will say this i dont believe in giving any negetive karma to anyone except in extreme situations, which hasnt happened yet in my case.

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004, 11:24:29 pm »
i get neg points cause im a stupid twit so its k  ;D

+karma for the stupid twit.  ;)

And all the kitbashes he does..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline manitoba1073

• Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2004, 11:35:49 pm »
lol   atheorhaven

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 09:33:20 pm »
Mackie, you should ask for + points- there are some even stupider twits running around here!   ;)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 09:58:05 pm »
Mackie, you should ask for + points- there are some even stupider twits running around here!   ;)

:iamwithstupid: Ya wanna talk lame, someone asked me what my FTP was and I thought it was part of the computer so I took out my manual. :P
True Story
-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline manitoba1073

• Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004, 11:17:04 pm »
my EX_WIFE  got u beat there MP.  someone asked her what her email addy was and she gave them our house address..    oh and yes she is a true BLONDE