Topic: What about an Enterprise Mod  (Read 2327 times)

Teeth_03

What about an Enterprise Mod
« on: February 23, 2003, 01:03:03 pm »
Maybe a mod that adds the Enterprise,Vulcan ships,Suliban Ships,Tholian Ship and older Klingon and Romulan Ships

CaptainJohnny

Re: What about an Enterprise Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 03:14:54 pm »
I would like to see some Vulcan ships. I think it would be cool to get a hold of a Vulcan Mod.
Anyone got one?

Stormbringer

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 05:05:16 pm »
I would like to see andorian ships ingame. I have always thought they were a cool concept as a race even as far back as the original airings of the TOS. Vulcans and ealy klingons, romulans and even Gorns.

quircus

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 02:19:18 pm »
All I want is an NCC 1701-A MOD. i love the enterprise-A, and i think it is the best looking enterprise by far. Does anyone know where I can get one from??

Stormbringer

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2003, 06:49:27 pm »
Quote:

All I want is an NCC 1701-A MOD. i love the enterprise-A, and i think it is the best looking enterprise by far. Does anyone know where I can get one from??  

Just to encourage you while you're waiting for a link, I've seen several mostly for SFC I, II and OP but I think at least one for SFC III as well. If You don't get an answer soon Keep bumping your question so its on the front page or do the same to an original post with the thread's title as your question.