Topic: Atolm/Azel Vulcan fleet  (Read 2228 times)

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
Re: Atolm/Azel Vulcan fleet
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 09:26:16 am »
Zowie... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

OK, I now have enough higher brain function to comment approprately.

Gentlmen, these are absolutely incredable. I mean, from about 5 minutes of screen time you have made a fleet that outdoes most of the planed and ploished stuff that Paramont approves.

I'm starting to wonder how to arm them right now.

Most excelent, guys... most excelent.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2004, 12:20:42 pm by J. Carney »
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2004, 12:13:50 pm »
wow.

i am blown away by your fleets atolm.

You have earned godlyness by me 30 tiems over.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 01:22:42 pm »
Sweet.   :notworthy: :notworthy:
"Don't try to be a great man ... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."[/color][/size]

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2004, 09:12:48 pm »
No way this falls below half way!

BUMP!!!
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2004, 10:34:41 am »
Saaaaaaaawwwweeeeeeeeeeeetah !
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

intermech

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2004, 08:17:34 am »
I always consider Atolm's creations Cannon. I wish Paramount would fire some of their ship designers and hire Atolm instead. Shows would then be worth watching just to see the ships.

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2004, 09:36:58 am »
I always consider Atolm's creations Cannon. I wish Paramount would fire some of their ship designers and hire Atolm instead. Shows would then be worth watching just to see the ships.
Damn!!!
Thanks Mate :)
All Things End

Offline Reverend

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2004, 12:00:24 pm »
No kidding! Some of their designs are pretty scant.... too bad we can't put Azel in there, maybe arrange a harmless 'accident' for one of the ones already there! Ha ha ha! ''Why here is this guy with these great designs, he doesnt file workers comp, for no reason, lets hire him!''

Offline MarianoDT

• I'm a Fleet Admiral, not an
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2004, 08:33:25 pm »
This ships are T'errific ;D

Great job Azel !

Mariano

Internet! Is that thing still around?
-Homer Simpson.

Offline w0rf

• Ensign
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2004, 09:37:50 am »
Gentlmen, these are absolutely incredable. I mean, from about 5 minutes of screen time you have made a fleet that outdoes most of the planed and ploished stuff that Paramont approves.

um... F-Tractor-XX and F-Computer-XX in all hardpoints?  ;)

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2004, 01:57:54 pm »

um... F-Tractor-XX and F-Computer-XX in all hardpoints?  ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of phaser-heavy (ph-1's and ph-3's if SFC2... don't have SFC3) with maybe a pair of photons for some 'get off me' type convincing.

But yeah, lots of tractorsfor defense.

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2004, 02:36:28 pm »
ok, anyone got the lot of these and can file transfer? I try downloading from  sfc3 files and I get in the 1 minute wait server and it sits there saying less than one minute for over a half hr...I can't seem to get a download started.

Offline w0rf

• Ensign
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2004, 03:29:20 pm »
I was thinking more along the lines of phaser-heavy (ph-1's and ph-3's if SFC2... don't have SFC3) with maybe a pair of photons for some 'get off me' type convincing.

Ya, right, Vulcans shooting people...    ;)

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2004, 06:18:44 pm »

Ya, right, Vulcans shooting people...    ;)

Remember, you can use phasers for all kinds of good things:

Obliterating asteroids
releaving tectonic pressures on a planet
self-defense

That's why I said mostly phasers (and ph-3's at that) instead of having good heavies.