Topic: Teaser for the next Generations At War.. new Rommie. :D  (Read 1165 times)

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
Teaser for the next Generations At War.. new Rommie. :D
« on: July 29, 2004, 12:08:24 pm »

http://www.starfleetcommand3.net/newsdetailed.asp?id=367

With all the new ships in there, is there any reason why you're *not* going to be playing Generations At War?  ;D

non-SFC 3'ers, put down your hands.. Nanner's thinking of expanding the mod to other games like Bridge Commander.

And ladies and gentlemen who play SFC 1 and 2.. just a reminder, I know how to convert the ships back from SFC 3 to SFC 2.  Everything I work on is in SFC 2 format when it leaves here.  And with the MAXscript I developed for myself, it literally takes me two minutes to convert a ship from SFC 2 to SFC 1.

With Nanner's permission, once the Generations At War mod is finalized, I'm going to back-convert all these ships to both SFC 2 and SFC 1 and release these to the community (anything previously unreleased for SFC 1 or SFC 2 that is).  Nothing will help spur growth of the community like probably 150+ new ships, right?  ;)

Also, not pictured in that release notice are two other ships.. a Federation ship that I just sent over with the Romulan (no pix from him means I won't post pix or go into details until he does), and the last ship, another mystery race ship.  Should have that done by Wed/Thurs.. it'd be done sooner, but my wife and I are out of town for the long weekend taking some "us" time.. ;)

Once these are done, I'll be completing my "Ark" and then also doing three projects for KF and ModelsPlease (no MP, I haven't forgotten about your ship, it's still here, waiting patiently in the queue). ;)
And I also have about five others on the go..

Good time to be playing SFC guys.. :D
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline NannerSlug

• Master of the "Magic Photon"
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • SFC3.Net
Re: Teaser for the next Generations At War.. new Rommie. :D
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 02:39:29 pm »
back convert what ever you would like. :)
"A Republican thinks every day is July 4th. A Democrat thinks every day is April 15th." - Ronald Reagan

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 12:00:49 pm »
sounds interesting ;)

Offline CC22

• Has been known to kitbash in the name of 'canon'...
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 09:42:38 pm »
Glad to see youre still active as ever Alec :)
"For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see, Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that would be..."

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2004, 04:17:37 am »
Glad to see youre still active as ever Alec :)

That I am.. :)  Where ya been man?  You've been away almost too long.  Someone was asking about your Nemesis Sovvie retexture a couple of months back..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!