Topic: Azel's Romulans  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Kaenyne

• Lt. Junior Grade
Azel's Romulans
« on: August 03, 2004, 09:40:34 pm »
Hey, checking out another post I made a discovery--I'm missing some of his Rommies!
Namely his Firehawk, Sparrowhawk, Vullture and War Eagle.
You can see what I'm talking about here: http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163344733.0.html
Anybody have these?
"If I may be so bold, it was a mistake for you to accept promotion. Commanding a Starship is your first, best destiny. Anything else is a waste of material."

-Spock
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
Re: Azel's Romulans
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 10:37:38 pm »
Hey, checking out another post I made a discovery--I'm missing some of his Rommies!
Namely his Firehawk, Sparrowhawk, Vullture and War Eagle.
You can see what I'm talking about here: http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163344733.0.html
Anybody have these?
Sandman has Got the Lost Era Roms mate :)
Go there
All Things End

Offline Kaenyne

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 10:58:12 pm »
Hey Azel! I took your advice and went to Sandman's place. Alas, I didn't find those particular models. Thanks for trying though. I appreciate it!   :)
"If I may be so bold, it was a mistake for you to accept promotion. Commanding a Starship is your first, best destiny. Anything else is a waste of material."

-Spock

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 11:44:46 pm »
Hey Azel! I took your advice and went to Sandman's place. Alas, I didn't find those particular models. Thanks for trying though. I appreciate it!   :)
LOL they are there...ask him to get them for you  :P
All Things End

Offline Kaenyne

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 11:54:09 pm »
Aha! I figured it out! I found retextures! Check out the Romulan section of your site: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/rocketrod6a/Atolm_Yards/index.html
I have your originals!

-Spock

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2004, 01:17:55 pm »
Aha! I figured it out! I found retextures! Check out the Romulan section of your site: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/rocketrod6a/Atolm_Yards/index.html
I have your originals!

I followed your above link Kaenyne sir,where are the D/L links ???? I really like the Neophytes

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Kaenyne

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2004, 02:13:56 pm »
Not to worry, my friend. The site is very new and the most of the download links are not in place yet. I suggest you bookmark that site and give it some time. I'm quite sure we'll see an announcement in the near future regarding the models' availability.

-Spock

Offline Reverend

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2004, 02:34:35 am »
The Neophytes were like the worshippers of the Hellions...then there are th Angelicus...
ha...
Azel, you rule!

:woot: :woot:

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2004, 09:33:36 am »
That site mate sis more of a place holder than anything else...As it stands I do not have a sight
I would need a HUge amount of room to store my stuff....
All Things End