Topic: Latest Additions to the Quad Mod STGD  (Read 1682 times)

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
Latest Additions to the Quad Mod STGD
« on: August 03, 2004, 05:32:41 pm »
Hi guys... I know you have seen a few of these before... those you havent seen have been created by grinch... a modeler for Unity who is just starting out....

more to follow.....

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Re: Latest Additions to the Quad Mod STGD
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 05:51:13 pm »
I was thinking the exact same thing F_W. ANd can we have a link please.
-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 05:54:56 pm »
To be honest I wouldnt know.... I am just hosting the pics... although it probably is as grinch normally just retextures ships... I think you will find all credits in order in the DL..... STGD & UNITY are very strict on permissions and credit assigning... he knows the score... I have never seen the original... anyone got a pic??? FW..

Anymore questions regarding Grinches models... please direct them to him.. I will ask him to register tonight.. As I dont know anything about them.. original moddlers etc....

Thanks guys...  ;D

link http://www.stcd.sgnonline.com/forum/portal.php

Offline Crusher

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 06:18:12 pm »
I would say as much harping as STGD does they better have their credits straight on this stuff.   I hope this does not get nasty.

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 06:29:09 pm »
Crusher... dont drag this into a flame... Credits are where they should be... as anyone who downloads my models know they are... We include the Original Readme's where possible.. where not possible we state.... the facts!!!! Mesh and textures unknown etc.... and then we state everywhere that if any modeler is unhappy that the STGD hosts their models etc... simply Let a member of the modding community know and it will be removed!!!!

I have no problem with the Dyna Modding community... all the guys in here are gr8.... please dont knock the STGD to me either... I love both places and I am here for one reason.... to gain insperation and to give it where possible... and even help if I can ;D

Lets not drag this rubish in here please...

Back to modelling.... ;D

Offline Rod ONeal

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2004, 06:33:08 pm »
I started working on a site for Azel. I've been busy and had to put it aside for the time being (hopefully I'll be able to get back to it for him soon).

Here's a link to what's done, so far. If you'd like to see some pics of some of his stuff.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/rocketrod6a/Atolm_Yards/index.html
Please keep in mind that this is a WIP. The Hellions link is active. Click on the small pics to see it bigger.
If Romulans aren't cowards, then why do they taste like chicken?

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2004, 06:34:15 pm »
umm the only people who would have links would either be azel himself, tus or sandman maybe fury but im not too sure i have the ships on my pc but it doesnt help

Thanks FW... its not a problem I was just wondering... ;D

Grinch

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2004, 06:44:11 pm »
All ship models that  have have come from the Bridge Commander  Site  a few of them with a read me file that had Creator and a Email addy in it and   Some DONT have email addys! The ones with a Email addys got a email From ME asking if i could convert the ship over to SFC3 The ones that i got that just had a name of the creator BUT NO email addy is take under assumtion that they didn't care to place a EMAIL Addy in so they can Be Contacted I did how ever  in the Read me files PLace there name in as original Creator  ( from the file that was placed in it originaly ) and  added to it that I converted it over to SFC3 with MY email addy........  Sorry for any inconvience! 

As for the Ship names if there COOL names they stay with  the ship it is part of the ship it is why they were Created.

Offline Core

• The oracle of doom and suffering in sight of the perfect future
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • the future of the federation is in it's diversity
    • Core Ships Gallery
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2004, 06:50:23 pm »
welcome to the forum and grate job on those ships be they converted or retextuerd

And then their was a scream like no other in the universe

Core Ships Gallery - http://gallery80344.fotopic.net/

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2004, 07:05:26 pm »
I started working on a site for Azel. I've been busy and had to put it aside for the time being (hopefully I'll be able to get back to it for him soon).

Here's a link to what's done, so far. If you'd like to see some pics of some of his stuff.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/rocketrod6a/Atolm_Yards/index.html
Please keep in mind that this is a WIP. The Hellions link is active. Click on the small pics to see it bigger.

Thanks man.... following the link!!!

Offline =SyN=Remick

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2004, 01:28:35 am »
Very nice work, you should consider trying your hand at modding Bridge Commander.

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2004, 09:03:53 am »
 ;D

TY.... you never know.... BC eh....... ;)