Topic: Ya know Desty, thu11 It aint nice to tease us  (Read 963 times)

Offline Khalee

• Lt. Junior Grade
Ya know Desty, thu11 It aint nice to tease us
« on: August 02, 2004, 03:36:38 am »
You posted fairly regular update of the Andro starbase and now nothing, the thing looked done to me what more can you do to it. Its just like thu11 and the Lyrans, he made a bunch posted some wips now nothing. STOP TEASEING US like this. And its going to be harder on me as after today I wont be online for a while as Im getting ready to move. Release it allready so I can get it , and Thu11 release the rest of the Lyrans. PLEASE

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
Re: Ya know Desty, thu11 It aint nice to tease us
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 05:54:54 am »
to hell  with the lyrans...I want  more romulans. ;D

Offline Rod ONeal

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
Re: Ya know Desty, thu11 It aint nice to tease us
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 11:20:54 am »
LOL. I spoke with Desty last night. It appears that he was off partying all weekend (shame on him). :police: He said that he has some detail work to finish (brk.mods, HP/DP), which he doesn't seem to enjoy doing too much. He ends up with a bunch of nearly completed models that end up getting all finished at once. Thus the multiship releases that you tend to see from him.

For example, he told me a couple of months ago that he has the basic Andro SatBase/BS/BATS hulls done. That's where it's stopped though, AFAIK.

If you need any of Desty's models sent to you let me know. I could give you my snailmail addy. When you get to where you're going I could burn them to disc and mail'em to you. The same with Thu11s' as well.
If Romulans aren't cowards, then why do they taste like chicken?