Topic: Jindarian Ships  (Read 2046 times)

Offline IncursionX22

• Lt. Junior Grade
Jindarian Ships
« on: July 30, 2004, 04:22:24 am »
I was surfing the net and I found some SSDs? (I'm not entirely sure what they are, I don't know much about SFB) of Jindarian ships. They looked pretty cool and interesting. I went looking for any pics of their actual ships but I couldn't find anything.

I'm particularly curious about Asteroid Cruisers
http://www.smileylich.com/sfb/ssd/jin-mac1.gif

I was also looking for a description of this race, but I couldn't find anything. If anyone has anything with their story I'd love to read it. Thanks for any help. :)
-IncursionX22

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
Re: Jindarian Ships
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 06:42:22 am »
Here is a pic of them from the SFB Captains Module F1

and the first encounter with them must be horrible, you are flying with your ship through an asteroidfiled and the asteroids begin to shoot on you

::)

and those ships should be easy to make use an asteroid  model from the game add some hardpoints and you are done

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 02:30:42 pm »
I was surfing the net and I found some SSDs? (I'm not entirely sure what they are, I don't know much about SFB) of Jindarian ships. They looked pretty cool and interesting. I went looking for any pics of their actual ships but I couldn't find anything.

I'm particularly curious about Asteroid Cruisers
http://www.smileylich.com/sfb/ssd/jin-mac1.gif

I was also looking for a description of this race, but I couldn't find anything. If anyone has anything with their story I'd love to read it. Thanks for any help. :)
I am already working/worked on some :)
So keep a look out :)
All Things End

Offline Rod ONeal

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 11:56:17 pm »

I don't believe you. I think that it's all rumor and innuendo. :P
If Romulans aren't cowards, then why do they taste like chicken?

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 12:05:32 am »

I don't believe you. I think that it's all rumor and innuendo. :P

okay, ask yourself this...is there anything that atolm is not working on?
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline IncursionX22

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2004, 01:42:25 am »
Wow they look really cool. Almost remind me of skinny versions of The Thing from Fantastic 4 lol

I'm designing an Asteroid ship thats not so... Asteroidy... if that makes any sense at all lol.

I'm going to make it like a ship, but an asteroid at the same time. Wait sounds the same as they are right now lol... Hard to describe, it will be cool though trust me.

Thanks for your help guys! Still looking for a story though if anyone has it. :)
-IncursionX22

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 10:10:33 am »
Wow they look really cool. Almost remind me of skinny versions of The Thing from Fantastic 4 lol

I'm designing an Asteroid ship thats not so... Asteroidy... if that makes any sense at all lol.

I'm going to make it like a ship, but an asteroid at the same time. Wait sounds the same as they are right now lol... Hard to describe, it will be cool though trust me.

Thanks for your help guys! Still looking for a story though if anyone has it. :)
OK I have the FF done
I need LIGHTMAPS!!! :)
All Things End