Topic: Feds and Cloak  (Read 822 times)

Offline Arcanum

• Lt. Junior Grade
Feds and Cloak
« on: July 28, 2004, 01:38:47 am »
In SFC:OP is there a particular adjustment I have to make to give Federation ships cloaking technology, I use the eagle edit program and its patched to OP.  But for some reason I am not seeing a toggle on any of the systems boards that would allow me to activate the cloak . . yet the AI seens able to do this.  If I hadnt got interested in Perimeter Action Ships I would not have even thought to do this . . .

Anyone have an idea or has anyone done this . . . given the feds cloak tech?

thx gang

Offline IncursionX22

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Feds and Cloak
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 03:41:25 am »
Federation UI doesn't have a cloak button if thats what your talking about. The only way to make them cloak is by pushing "X" or whatever hotkey you have assigned. You'd need those source codes and stuff everyone is talking about to change it I think.... But since thats not an option right now you have to just use the hotkey.

Hope this helps :)
-IncursionX22

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 03:45:36 am »
for feds cloak you only have to set the cloak cost in ship edit programm to any number you want to have that the cloak should cost and than ingame hit the button for cloak

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline Arcanum

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 09:30:44 pm »
Thanks IncursionX22 and Terradyhne will try that next time I launch!