Topic: Titan WIP .. part 2  (Read 5538 times)

Sandman3D

Re: Titan WIP .. part 2
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2004, 09:24:07 am »
Thx for all the understanding guys...I feel bad about this, but as Buzz stated, this is really cool that others are willing to step in and finish her...THANX!!!  

olbuzzard

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2004, 10:13:45 am »
Quote:

Thx for all the understanding guys...I feel bad about this, but as Buzz stated, this is really cool that others are willing to step in and finish her...THANX!!!  

That includes YOU too sir ...  one of these days you need to do the rest of it ..  when you are up to it ..  we still want to see it done.

We are all in debted to you and your work on this sir.  I can never stress that enough....

(well back to work before I get busted by the boss !! )  

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2004, 10:24:01 am »
i agree with olbuzzard you need too look after yourself first and i hope you get well soon as for the Titan i will keep her warm for you and try to finish her clothes  
but your baby will always be that YOURS

Ive also found a way of dealing with that Impulse engine i will have a go at changing it round and i will post my First WIP pic later on after ive managed to deal with it

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Fallen_Warrior »

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2004, 11:53:13 am »
GGGGrrrr i hate double posting but Azel could you send me your concept sketches please because i want to stay true to you idea as much as possible when it comes to those impulse engines if i had it my way i would removes them and put something in the saucer like the sovereign

Azel

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2004, 12:45:16 pm »
Sorry mate I can't up load them...If you send me an Email addy...I'll send it out now  

olbuzzard

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2004, 01:06:05 pm »
Here is a copy of the final  sketch we agreed on

hope this helps

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by olbuzzard »

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2004, 05:39:31 pm »
olbuzzard if i could see it it would be great for some reason it isnt up and Azel the addy is on my signature

shown here is a couple of screen shots of what ive done so far all ive done is change the bussard and nacel texture aswell and play with my borg textures to make sensor panels any feed back will be welcome as its first offical forum job

olbuzzard

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2004, 06:07:03 pm »
I'm at work right now ..  (still ) ..  give me about another hour or so ..  the addy looks right .. when I get home I will have the files where I can check them.

There is a pict above that has about 3/4 of the ship ...  missing only the front 2/3  of the primary hull (from the same sketch origonated by Azel) ..  you can see the impulse engines there as well...  

thanks

olbuzzard

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2004, 08:13:14 pm »
bump..   got the addy fixed..  hehehe  amazing what a space in the right place will do !

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2004, 08:44:58 pm »
thanx dude

Khalee

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2004, 08:54:46 pm »
thats not the Titan every one knows the Titan is a Garbage Scow as thats the only thing Rikers Qualafied to command.

Kaenyne

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2004, 08:21:15 am »
Nice views.  

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2004, 09:34:22 pm »
I hate to do this to you all after wetting your whistles with my WIP pics, but for some strange reason (probaly this darn heat) my arthritis has flared up badly and im unable to sit at my desk for long periods.
So im going to have to take a break from texturing this also goes for the stuff that im doingfor ModelsPlease, Manitoba, and my own personal projects i do apolergise for this but thanx to my dear mother i have Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis and at the age of 19 (i have worse joints than a 50 year old and i have doctors notes to prove it)

So i will be going AWOL for a while, while i rest up and let my fiancee nurse me better (now who said been sick had no advantages) i will still be posting and dropping in on the forum to see what fantastic ships are been pumped out and to drop my 2 cents in here and there

So for everyone who is waiting on me i ask you to bare with me just a little while longer and i apolergise again.

Sandman3D

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2004, 09:56:33 pm »
As you told me, worry about your health 1st, models last. The Titan will get done, one way or another.  

olbuzzard

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2004, 11:04:28 pm »
Sandman is exactly correct.  Dont worry about it!  Keep things in their proper priorities ...  all except that comment about the joints of a 50 year old !!  ( I 'm 52 as of June 5th ) ...  hehehe  

Take things one day at a time sir.  We'll be here when ya get better

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2004, 01:13:11 am »
thank you even though Beth my fiancee is keeping a close eye on me i will try to sneak some work on if i have to stay in bed for a week to ease my back i will go insane so i will try doing some work while she goes to the loo or something like that
sorry olbuzzard i take the 50 year old joints back and change it to 70 year old joints :P

Sandman3D

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2004, 01:53:15 am »
Well, I know from experience you can overcome these things with a whole lot of willpower...I was told when I got out of the Army (Honorable discharge, medical conditions) at the age of 20 that if I didn't act soon I would be in a wheel chair by the time I was 35...well I'm almost 36 and I walk about 7-10 miles a day. Osteoarthritis isn't gonna keep me down...I just got a mountain bike, and plan to start riding more too...knees are bad now also. You just have to believe that it won't keep you down and lots of exercise!!  

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2004, 02:54:27 am »
i do a 5 mile run a day but when you have a week when you spend at least 10 hours a day (thank god im an insomniac) infront of the pc sitting in 1 or 2 positions doesnt help at all but ive wanted to get these textures done ASAP aswell as complie my list and set up sites and all that stuff i almost did it aswell 3/4 of the way on the list and 3 models almost textured.
oh i know the knee problems i played rugby untill i had my kneecap shattered in a tackle and while i was out of commission my other knee gave way since i was as active as ever
ohwell as i said because at leaset i have my fiancee giving me TLC (total lockdown confirmed) when it comes to my pc thank god she doesnt know the admin password for it i can sneak a few hours in here and there im not one for layin in bed all day i need to be ocupied by atlease 5 things or i get bored

Grim Reaper

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2004, 07:26:46 am »
get well soon!

ModelsPlease

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2004, 05:11:26 pm »
Yes F_W feel better. Send the Titan my way and I'll have a go at texturing her.With Ol'Buzzard and Azel to guide me I think I can keep it moving along until you and Sandman get better. Use my private addy or this one........

ModelsPlease@aol.com

-MP