Topic: Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do?  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Desty Nova

• Karmatron Dynamics Researcher
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Ships of the Starfleet Universe
Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do?
« on: July 26, 2004, 05:05:47 am »
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=9426626&selected=959722

I was making this image of 'cops and robbers' in the Starfleet Universe, and it got me to thinking about the show 'COPS'. I thought about how it would be funny if they still had COPS in the twenty-third century, and this image was the result. What do you guys think?
Visit Desty Nova's "Ships of the Starfleet Universe"!

http://members.aol.com/destynova02/myhomepage/index.html

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
Re: Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 05:14:20 am »
 :D

thats funny ;D

Offline OlBuzzard

• renegade
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 05:21:24 am »
kinda neat ...  (put the "cop" lights on top of the persuing ships !)

8) 8)
If you aim at nothing:  you WILL hit it every time !

Offline Sochin

• Lt.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 05:25:26 am »
What about a boom (miranda) with flashing lights aka Police Squad. The thought of Lesley Neilson as a comedic starship captain.

Offline Kaenyne

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 08:08:30 am »
That brings a smile to my otherwise "bleh" morning.  :D
Thanks, Man!
"If I may be so bold, it was a mistake for you to accept promotion. Commanding a Starship is your first, best destiny. Anything else is a waste of material."

-Spock
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Offline Chrystoff

• Lt.
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 09:10:24 am »
 :2gun: LOL

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 05:00:13 pm »
That's now my Desktop- it displaced Betty Page! Cool Desty!
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."

Offline IncursionX22

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 08:34:59 pm »
LOL thats awesome
-IncursionX22

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 08:33:22 pm »
that's a good question, in sf universe its stafleet that control the world under martial law, or something like that since there no cop, just starfleet security officer, if there still was cops there will be in shuttle after a crook, and the crook will have cloaking device to hide from the police and holo emiter to apear to be a brink shuttle carring money (ooops there no money in the 23th century) ok then there carring jewls or gold from fort knox to quark's on DS9     
 :2gun: :lol:

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2004, 09:10:51 pm »
that's a good question, in sf universe its stafleet that control the world under martial law, or something like that since there no cop, just starfleet security officer, if there still was cops there will be in shuttle after a crook, and the crook will have cloaking device to hide from the police and holo emiter to apear to be a brink shuttle carring money (ooops there no money in the 23th century) ok then there carring jewls or gold from fort knox to quark's on DS9     

Starfleet has Military Police and Federation Security- the responsibility for apprehending those involved in criminal activity would fall to one of those two- both of which are police agencies.
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."

Offline Desty Nova

• Karmatron Dynamics Researcher
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Ships of the Starfleet Universe
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2004, 07:25:30 pm »

Also, in the SFB universe, the Federation is very, VERY capitalist. Starfleet officers all get paid, and there is alot of money flying around to be stolen.
Visit Desty Nova's "Ships of the Starfleet Universe"!

http://members.aol.com/destynova02/myhomepage/index.html