Topic: Titan WIP .. part 2  (Read 5537 times)

olbuzzard

Titan WIP .. part 2
« on: June 01, 2004, 08:41:46 pm »
requesting that the last two days of log entry be cut-paste ...  etc from the Titan WIP.   I'm still stuck on dial-up.  After waiting nearly 8 min. I can' review the last couple of days of entry.  ( It is timing out I guess)  Also respectfully requesting that we continue the WIP from here.

Thanks

Fallen_Warrior

Re: Titan WIP .. part 2
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 04:17:31 am »
sure thing

Sandman3D

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 04:54:33 pm »
OKey dokey.

As I said in the other thread, been a hectic past couple of days, but I should have more pics tonight.  

olbuzzard

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 06:10:14 pm »
That's cool ...  I just had oral surgery yesterday PM ...  back at work today ..  looking forward to some GOOD news !!

lay the good word on us bro !!

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 06:21:26 pm »
ok then take your time with those pics then dude oh just off the top of my head will you be keeping my borg texture in the titans sensor panels? if are call if not i will have to throw a temper tantrum anyway i love what you doing to her and if you need some help drawing up textures throw me a line

olbuzzard

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 07:51:40 am »
Sandman ...  here is the top view posted on this thread...  the other one is now impossible for me to DL while at home  ( dial up thingy ..  man ... I hate being on Dial-up !!

but at any rate  I think you will see the difference in the way this is tapered areound the impulse engine area.

thanks

Sandman3D

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 04:47:56 pm »
OK, here's a few shots of the primary bottom...just a basic paint job...another migraine.   Don't worry, I'm working on the impulse deck, trying to get it reworked without screwing up the mesh.

olbuzzard

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 04:56:25 pm »
That's looking great sir !!!  keep up the great work.  I know ...  messing with that area is easier said than done.  BUT..  on the other hand if ya get that width right and the taper correct..  that will take care of everything on the primary hull !!

The only other change is still needed is the pylons  (sorry ..  I still notice that too !)  Olbuzzard ducks in comming ink pin from Sandmans office !!

Seroiusly bud..  it's looking much much better.  Just dont give up.

olbuzzard

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 07:38:13 pm »
Here is a little something to help with the pylons

again...  thanks for the extra efforts

Azel

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 07:44:22 pm »
that is looking amazing sir

ModelsPlease

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 06:17:44 am »
The Titan looks better and better each time you post Sandman. Amazing effort.She will truly be one fantastic ship when you release her.Keep up the excellence !

-MP

MarianoDT

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 08:09:01 pm »
It is looking good !
I know by experience that it is a pain texturing weird-shaped saucers (there isn't polar coordinates that matches to make the patterns). You are doing a very good job.  

Looking forward for news.

Mariano

DookeyKing

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2004, 05:56:40 am »
  It's finally happened...MP has everyone calling everyone else sir  This is looking great Sandman.  This project has beed amazing from concept to schematics to naked mesh and now to textures.  everyone invo;ved in this deserves a big round of applause.   [/clap]

Scott

yes I know that the clap thing doesn't really work  

Sandman3D

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2004, 05:21:53 pm »
Sorry for delay in any more pics, but we just got our cable modem and self install kit, so I've been setting that up and getting our puters networked together...still need to get it working better, but it's good enough for us to share the cable...no more dial-up!!

I'll get more going tonight.  

olbuzzard

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2004, 07:14:01 pm »
Quote:

Sorry for delay in any more pics, but we just got our cable modem and self install kit, so I've been setting that up and getting our puters networked together...still need to get it working better, but it's good enough for us to share the cable...no more dial-up!!

You luck dog you !!  I hope to get either cable or DSL by the end of the summer.  

Sandman3D

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2004, 11:09:46 am »
Having a hard time with the impulse deck...can't get it re-shaped without screwing up the mesh. Any of you bashers/re-texturers have any secrets you could pass along?  

Sandman3D

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2004, 11:51:42 am »
A quick pic of the underside...still needs some work, but...

olbuzzard

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2004, 01:23:28 pm »
the underside is looking better bud !!  Keep up the efforts !!

ModelsPlease

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2004, 08:44:32 am »
Bump to page 1  

Kaenyne

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2004, 08:46:17 am »
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Lookin' groovy!