Topic: RPG Forum and Galactic Council Simulation Hereby declared OPEN!!!  (Read 1281 times)

Fury_of_a_Seraph

Trek RPG Forums

Here is how it works.
There are currently 5 sections of space you can role-play in. The Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta Quadrants, and the Magellenic Cloud. This is pretty much free-style trek.  By all means use images, or what have you to better express your role-play.
I use this for my image hosting http://www.pixfiles.net

Also there is something called the Councils section.
There are two sections to it, one is the Galactic council - which is kinda your MUN of Trek - which is further divided into 2 sections, The Grand Assembly and the High Council. (equates to the General Assembly and the Security Council of the UN)
For those races who have multiple representatives, ie: the ISC, the Federation, the Kazon. There is another section for them, where there can be internal politics to it.

Obviously the Council aspect will affect the Quadrants aspect, If the Federation Council declares war on the Kazons, then obviously that will effect Role-Plays.
I plan on keeping an announcement ticker handy at all times.

Eventually im going to make a map of each internal territory as well. but that will have to wait.

Fury_of_a_Seraph

Re: RPG Forum and Galactic Council Simulation Hereby declared OPEN!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 08:27:58 pm »
Forgot to mention something:

if you want to be a Representative in the Galactic Council, or in a Governmental Body, check out the Announcments, the sign up is in there

ModelsPlease

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 08:33:17 pm »
WTG !!!!!!!! I'm heading there now ! I'm gonna ask the Klingon Ambassador" How far up his head he washes before he switches  to shampoo  ?"   J/K
-MP    

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 08:42:30 pm »
lol,, wtf?

manitoba

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 08:52:54 pm »
kool.

i am on the fringes at the shipyards. if u need anything from here.    these patch work ships can take up some time. u know what i mean

Sandman3D

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 08:43:25 am »
COOL!! I had an idea like this, but couldn't figure out how to go about setting it up. Now I don't have to...I can just go play.  

Marauth

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 10:26:02 am »
Very cool idea dude - did you make this on ur own? It fcukin impressive. My only gripe is you've screwed up some of the SFB races, well I know it'd screw up some TNG stuff as well but anyone got a copy of the F&E map that shows all the mepire locations from SFB?

Also do we have to be one of the established races or could you be an alien of the week type thing? Obviously we have to align with one of the existing races...  

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 02:44:40 pm »
I know, it suck.
I know how the SFB races are layed out, and i know how the TNG are as well, so i had to come to some kind of mediation between the two to account for all of them.

As far as alien of the week, In the role-playing sections (thats is, the four quadrants and the cloud) you can role-play in an alien of the week (just so long as they dont rival the size of the prefab races).
But when concerning the Galactic Council, i wont make them really big members, but if someone wants to pop in and play a alien-of-the-week in the council when it comes to a debate, I wouldnt have any issues with that.

Marauth

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 04:38:52 pm »
http://www.pixfiles.net/pix/?489424925323607999.pix

quick 5 min job, used that pixfiles - very useful, no registration or anything... Anyway, I shunted everyone around to near enough their SFB locations with no probs with the 24th C. races. Also this shows the little guys really are little - the LDR, Tholians and Seltorians are bloody tiny.

So it's cool if I play a member of my own race? they're called the Alludrai (that's plural) I found out after I created them that Aludra is a real star in the Canis Major constellation - wherever that is in Trek terms, anyway. I tried to get some ship designs Atolm did for me for them made here recently but no one took them up

Fcuking picture hosting bowlax! Just click the link and it should come up
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 04:41:44 pm by Marauth »

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2004, 11:27:57 am »
Thanks for the map, i think i like the idea...i may have to change the positions for Tholian and Seltorian space (i want them at the galactic border for sure)

Marauth

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2004, 11:56:14 am »
Then may I suggest putting the Tholians behind the Klingons and Romulans in the same location, just on the other side so they're not in contact with the Feds but still touching Klingon territory cuz Tholian space was actually knicked of the Klinks in the late 22nd C. IIRC. Given the TNG timeline I take it this is yet another batch of Seltorians that have arrived from the Tholian galaxy? Seeing as how the original lot were wiped out by the ISC and the territory returned to the Klingons.

Oh and - come on ppl - join up, more ppl are needed for this to work, it's a fantastic idea and there will be beer, women and t-shirts, possibly combinations of the three!