Topic: Hey Admins  (Read 900 times)

Dracho

Hey Admins
« on: May 12, 2004, 02:58:23 pm »
I am making a guess here, that the folders are stored under a folder system, and the software  displays choices based on directory structure.

So... could we maybe move all the dead forums to sub-folders in an archive directory?  So you don't have to eyeball 20 choices when you ant to "Jump To" one?    My poor old eyes cross every time I look at those choices.  

Thanks for your consideration.  

Dracho

Hey Admins
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 02:58:23 pm »
I am making a guess here, that the folders are stored under a folder system, and the software  displays choices based on directory structure.

So... could we maybe move all the dead forums to sub-folders in an archive directory?  So you don't have to eyeball 20 choices when you ant to "Jump To" one?    My poor old eyes cross every time I look at those choices.  

Dracho

Hey Admins
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 02:58:23 pm »